No Wrap Cues!!!

ugottha8

Junkie of the Poolhall
Silver Member
Would love to see all your wrapless cues. I'm trying to get an idea of what woods and what colors look good together on a basic 4-pointer with no wrap. Thanks to all in advance, looking forward to seeing some great cues :D

Bill the Cat

Proud maker of CAT cues
Silver Member
Here's a couple

Rosewood with Leopardwood handle

Leopardwood Handle.JPG

Maple with Jatoba handle

Jatoba Handle.JPG

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Here is a cocobola forearm with maple points & a padauk handle & anigre butt sleeve.:smile:

Attachments

• 4BEMPTS_a.jpg
    4BEMPTS_a.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 2,253

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
BEM forearm with bocote points and a BEM handle & boco butt sleeve.:)

Attachments

• BEM&B1.jpg
    BEM&B1.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 2,156

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Last one I promise. BEM forearm with purpleheart points & butt sleeve...than handle is rosewood.
Hope these give you some ideas.:)

Attachments

• 080519 017a.JPG
    080519 017a.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,129

cincyman

Banned
Here is one from a VERY REPUTABLE cuemaker. IT is a half splice 5 ebony points into birdseye with an ebony handle.

It has an ivory joint and ivory hoppe ringIMG00083.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

Sorry my pics suck they were taken with my Blackberry

cincyman

Banned
SOrry here are some more bad pics!!!! lol

No worried getting a cue from JMW , he is a class act and has great communication!! and is work and FINISH is top notch IMG00086.jpg

IMG00088.jpg

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
one

MasonH cue

Cambodian rosewood and Curly koa

Attachments

• IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,095

RascalDoc

RascalDoc
Silver Member
Chuck Starkey

cocobolo sapwood, and BEM, all these are the same cue from the different sides

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,212
  • IMG_1111.jpg
    IMG_1111.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,173
  • IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,179
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,040

ugottha8

Junkie of the Poolhall
Silver Member
As I figured Lots of gorgeous cues, Thanks to each and every one of you, & Varney, it doesnt have to be the "last one I promise" Im fairly new to the AZ world, but have seen alot of your work and havent found one I didnt like. Actually I have been thinking that it would be kind of cool to start a collection of Sneaky's (just a sneaky fan here) of all the cue makers on here that I see posting and have responded to my threads. Sly, Varney, Wheat, Putnam, Willee, KJ, Rocket, Hightower, BHQ, Blackheart, the list could go forever. Anyway again thanks to all, keep em coming & let me get some opinions on what I was thinking for a combo.......Coco front with 4 Ambonya burl points veneered white/black/white/black, highly figured curly maple handle (Thanks Mr. Sly) Ambonya butt sleeve, Coco Butt cap with ring work at the 5 points rings will be ebony with 1/8th mircata (thanks Jeff) with nickle rings on each side of it, just not sure what to do with the joint, SS, Coco, Ivory, or Natural Linen

Jeffrey Gale

My WoW stick.
Silver Member
Here's 2 wrapless cues with Ebony handles. The butterfly cue was made by Steve Klein with a G-10 pin and plays great. The Tux cue was made by Pat Diveney with a G-10 pin also but also has lake salvage shafts, both have solid ivory joints. These are my main playing cues.

100_2127.jpg

100_2118.jpg

100_2124.jpg

100_2122.jpg

100_2120.jpg

100_2123.jpg

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
This is Bois de Rose into BEM, with Satinwood butterfly w/black and blue veneers. Bois de Rose is actually a dark burgundy or black cherry in color, and is a sub-species of Madagascar rosewood.

BdRTuckerfull.jpg

BdRbutttips.jpg

Lisa