Michigan Players Tour - Photos

sde

...
Silver Member
Michigan Players Tour - Photos - Results

There will be a report on the results of the tournament coming from the Michigan Players Tour directer in the near future. I would just like to share a few of the several photos that I took.

I will apologize in advance for the poor quality of these photos and make a couple of excuses. The lighting at this venue was basically just the lights over the tables and of course flash was not allowed. I did the best I could with what I had and learned a couple of things that should improve my next efforts.

I hope that you enjoy.

Steve

http://picasaweb.google.com/sde321/MichiganPlayersTourMiniTournament71808

http://picasaweb.google.com/sde321/MichiganPlayersTourMainEvent71908

http://picasaweb.google.com/sde321/MichiganPlayersTourSemiAndFinals72008

Scores and results can be found at the MPT Blog.
http://www.freewebs.com/miplayerstour/mptblog.htm
 
Last edited:
Nice job, Steve. And the quality was fine. Are you in any of those shots, or are you always behind the camera?
 
Are these 7ft. tables?

edit:

oops... just saw that on the Michigan Players Tour web site:
The mini tournament will be 9 ball and will always be a race to 7 and is a true double elimiation format as well. Rules are Texas Express with NO all ball foul rule and NO 3 foul rule. Most of the tournments will be held on bar tables

I do not understand why they play "NO all ball foul rule and NO 3 foul rule", all balls fouls should be a must in every billiards events!! and the 3 foul rule is part of the game rules, don't like? play 8ball....
 
Last edited:
skor said:
Are these 7ft. tables?

edit:

oops... just saw that on the Michigan Players Tour web site:


I do not understand why they play "NO all ball foul rule and NO 3 foul rule", all balls fouls should be a must in every billiards events!! and the 3 foul rule is part of the game rules, don't like? play 8ball....

I can sort of understand why it is cue ball fouls only and I agree that they should have the 3 foul rule.

Steve
 
Back
Top