Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Places to play in Bellingham, Wa.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Places to play in Bellingham, Wa.
Old
  (#1)
thebigdog
USCG MK1
thebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond reputethebigdog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Places to play in Bellingham, Wa. - 03-05-2005, 09:30 PM

Does anyone know about any pool halls in Bellingham? I am going to be working there for the next 2 months and would like to find a poolroom to play at.

Come to Mount Vernon
Old
  (#2)
lunchmoney
AzB Silver Member
lunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Come to Mount Vernon - 03-06-2005, 08:19 AM

There is one pool hall in Bellingham, fairly new and not much going on. I live in Mount Vernon and play at Riverside Billiards and Blues (360-848-9767). There are 12 9-foot tables and they play well. Lots of friendly people and action to be found. Mount Vernon is about 30 miles south of Bellingham. A lot of the Bellingham players come and play in Mount Vernon when looking for a game. Are you going to be working in the refineries? I'd like to meet and play you some. Send me a PM if you want some more information.

Lunchmoney

Old
  (#3)
Rude Dog
<---Dumb and Dumber
Rude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to Rude Dog  
03-06-2005, 11:55 AM

I used to live in Bellingham and there used to be a place called, not sure how to spell it but it sounded like this, Chichetti's. There was never any action in there and I got kicked out for saying a cuss word. Well, more than 1 after they kicked me out. Peace, John.

Old
  (#4)
lunchmoney
AzB Silver Member
lunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond reputelunchmoney has a reputation beyond repute

03-06-2005, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rude Dog
I used to live in Bellingham and there used to be a place called, not sure how to spell it but it sounded like this, Chichetti's. There was never any action in there and I got kicked out for saying a cuss word. Well, more than 1 after they kicked me out. Peace, John.

Rude Dog, that place has been closed for several years now. The only hall in Bellingham is on the same street but in the downtown area. It just opened up a few months ago. Parking is a real problem there. Nice tables not much action. When did you live in Bellingham? Chichetti's probably kicked you out because of your 200 mph break LOL.

Lunchmoney

Old
  (#5)
Rude Dog
<---Dumb and Dumber
Rude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond reputeRude Dog has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to Rude Dog  
03-06-2005, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunchmoney
Rude Dog, that place has been closed for several years now. The only hall in Bellingham is on the same street but in the downtown area. It just opened up a few months ago. Parking is a real problem there. Nice tables not much action. When did you live in Bellingham? Chichetti's probably kicked you out because of your 200 mph break LOL.

Lunchmoney
I lived there for about a year and a half back in 95-96, not sure which year it was. I lived about a mile from Chichetti's. The reason I got kicked out was because I was watching some guy shoot and he made an incredible, but lucky, shot, and I said "Damn, whatta f'n shot." Some guy was behind the counter and he said I wasn't allowed to cuss but I really thought he was joking, so I laughed it off. Then he told me that if I thought it was funny then I could leave. So, I asked him if he was serious because I still thought he was joking, lol. He then puffed up his chest and told me to get out. I thought to myself, "Wow, what kind of joint is this?" "I'm sittin' here minding my own business and I'm gettin' kicked out?" So, you can imagine the rest. It was bizzare to say the least. Funny thing is, I had about $30,000 on me at the time and was in the mood to donate because I hadn't played in a couple of years. Oh well, I'm glad to hear that the place closed down. Peace, John.

Old
  (#6)
lunchmoney
AzB Silver Member

03-06-2005, 07:00 PM

I'm pretty sure I the know who the counter man was, he alienated people on occasion.... Did you ever play in any of the Stromboli Cup Tournaments? A lot of good players used to show up for those, both American and Canadian. Jennifer Chen used to play there too before turning pro.

Lunchmoney

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: