Superman...Bat Man...The Flash... all wanted this Black Boar

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Thank my lucky stars that I got my money down on this cue, seconds before these guys did. LOL... This "Black Beauty" by Tony is yet another example of his incredible workmanship.

And of course don't forget that it disintegrates at least 3 balls with every stroke...LOL

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

IMG_0777.jpg

IMG_0788.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice cue, first time in along time all the pics came up for me!!, did you just get this? Was a cue someone forgot they ordered? I have one Boar good stuff.

Side story:
I picked up a fancy SW like that once, I walked in and said "Who's this for?" Laurie said "nobody now". Sold!! I left with it, Promised her I wouldnt sell it and dont want to, its a keeper forever.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Wow! Superman or Green Lantern ain't got nothing on you. That really is something.

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember this cue very well as I saw it in person way back in 2004 or earlier when the original owner picked it up from Tony and brought it out to the pool hall in Northern Virginia.
Was initially disappointed when it was sold along with other Black Boars as I knew I would not be able to see it any more.
I am glad to see it in the hands of a collector who will appreciate the beauty of this cue.

Good luck with making three balls with every stroke and enjoy.
myron

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey

I bought this cue off of another collector. He actually sold me the three he had. I will be showing the other 2 shortly.
I thank you as usual for all the nice comments.
Steve

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tikkler said:
I bought this cue off of another collector. He actually sold me the three he had. I will be showing the other 2 shortly.
I thank you as usual for all the nice comments.
Steve
Small world...
All three came to that collector (I do know who my friend sold them to) from the same person in Northern VA as I have been told.
But it was the Black Beauty that has caught my eye ever since I saw it.
Of all the cues that Tony made, the Black Beauty is a cue I dreamed of.
Glad to know you enjoy the cues and will be displaying these in the gallery.

myron