Super Star Pool Players you would like to see at DCC with poll this time...

Which Billiard Super Star would you like to see at DCC 09?


  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Gathering some data for THE "Greg Sullivan" for the DCC 09 at his request

Which Super Star Pool Players would you like to see or rub shoulders with at the DCC this year? (That you haven't seen before) Efren and several Filipinos gangs are quite the regular at Derby and you can almost count on some of them being there, but I'm talking about ones you don't see in the states that often.

If you can invite one player, who would it be?

If select other, please specify.

S.

See you at DCC 09

Edited: Oh, I totally botch a name 5th nominee is Pin-Yi Ko, not Po Cheng Kuo. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Only 8 people have voted. Negative reply is welcome too. Tell me if you don't care or don't know any of these players.

S.
 
I (and I'm sure tons of other guys as well) would like to see Jasmine Ouschan at the DCC....

And I'd like to see Evgeny Stalev aka 'the Russian' back at the DCC again. I like watching him play, he's good action, and he's a nice guy.
 
Ronnie Alcano!! I always wondered why I never heard of him playing in big action matches in the states..
 
Back
Top