3X5 Leather cases New

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member
I have 2 Brand new 3X5 Leather cases for sale one black/brown and one black/burgandy. These cases are imported. They have no logo. These are done with a molded hard foam interior such as Porper instead of tubes. This keeps them ligther and more user friendly to carry.
I want $150 delivered USA for each. :thumbup: Please PM if interested.
 

Attachments

  • 3X5 Leather full (Medium).jpg
    3X5 Leather full (Medium).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 619
  • 3X5 leather top (Medium).jpg
    3X5 leather top (Medium).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
Yes, these cases will easily accomadate longer cues and joint protectors. :)
 
Christmas presents galore

If someone would like to add some cues, I surely can offer you a sweet deal. Please PM for package pricicg. Thanks , Jeff
 
Anybody ready to go shopping yet.

If you would like either case alone it is $150 delivered.
There would be no extra shipping for any of import cues or accessories I carry that you choose to add. Just the discounted price of the item.
Please PM your email or phone# so we can discuss what is available.:) :cool:
 
LILJOHN30 said:
i have a 3x6 vincetore also for sale for 125 shipped same as pictured above
Hey bro posting your case for sale in my thread ain't cool:( :nono:
 
Back
Top