Pro One Aiming System
Old
  (#1)
Tennesseejoe
AzB Silver Member
Tennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Pro One Aiming System - 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM

After playing pool for 30 some years and taking 14 years off I decided to start back. My level before I quit was several 14.1 runs of barely over 100 and 7 racks of nine ball. My 9 ball break was always very week. I used the ghost ball system.

Since getting on AZ Billiards and reading about CTE and pivot aiming systems I decided to take a lesson with video taping from Stan Shuffett. Being a born skeptic but with an open mind and 100% effort, I went with guarded optimism.

After the 8 hour lesson I saw some success but reserved judgement until a week of practice and some actual competition.

Three months later I still don't know how it works but it darn sure does. With a little practice it is very easy and seems to come natural. It may not work for everyone, but I bet it could help many players instantly.

My only regret---I was was 45 years late.

"Man can neither love nor hate what he does not know." Cicero

Old
  (#2)
tjlmbklr
My pooches!
tjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond reputetjlmbklr has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via Yahoo to tjlmbklr  
12-06-2008, 10:27 PM

1st.

Details!

Old
  (#3)
Tennesseejoe
AzB Silver Member
Tennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond reputeTennesseejoe has a reputation beyond repute

12-07-2008, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlmbklr
1st.

Details!
Call Stan Shuffett ---- He is the Pro One System author and instructor.

"Man can neither love nor hate what he does not know." Cicero

Old
  (#4)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1300

12-07-2008, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennesseejoe
After playing pool for 30 some years and taking 14 years off I decided to start back. My level before I quit was several 14.1 runs of barely over 100 and 7 racks of nine ball. My 9 ball break was always very week. I used the ghost ball system.

Since getting on AZ Billiards and reading about CTE and pivot aiming systems I decided to take a lesson with video taping from Stan Shuffett. Being a born skeptic but with an open mind and 100% effort, I went with guarded optimism.

After the 8 hour lesson I saw some success but reserved judgement until a week of practice and some actual competition.

Three months later I still don't know how it works but it darn sure does. With a little practice it is very easy and seems to come natural. It may not work for everyone, but I bet it could help many players instantly.

My only regret---I was was 45 years late.
TJ,
You played some VERY high level pool, back when.

How does your level of play compare today?

I'm a very big fan of Stan Shuffett and his Pro One Aiming System but his complete package (skill/ability, knowledge, communication skills/ ability to teach) is what I like most. The Pro One Aiming system is only one small part of what Stan teaches. Your skills in fundamentals must be pretty extraordinary.

JoeyA

"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: