The FATBOY CHALLENGE TEN BALL

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Here is an updated list of players already entered in this event next month at DCC,
for your viewing pleasure:

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Stevie Moore
Marcus Chamat
Ralf Souquet
Rafael Martinez
Efren Reyes
Francisco Bustamante
Corey Deuel
Lee Van Cortezza
Jose Parica
Jon Pinegar (Hennessee)
Charley Bryant

The entry fee is $1,000, with $4,000 Added by Fatboy. We will take a MAXIMUM of sixteen players. That would give us a total purse of $20,000 with $10,000 to the Winner, $5,000 for Second and $2,500 for Third-Fourth. ALL matches are a Race To Fifteen, Single Elimination.

The dates are Jan. 24-26 at night.

Last edited:

s0lidz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Here is an updated list of players already entered in this event next month,

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen

The entry fee is $1,000, with $4,000 Added by Fatboy. We will take a MAXIMUM of sixteen players. That would give us a total purse of $20,000 with $10,000 to the Winner, $5,000 for Second and $2,500 for Third-Fourth. ALL matches are a Race To Fifteen, Single Elimination.

Is this going to be streamed live?

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
We will try to put the final matches (Semis and Finals) on the net if someone wants to stream it. I think there will be a permanent set up at DCC for streaming. If we can put any earlier matches on the net, that is okay with me too. It's kind of up to Fatboy and whoever to decide this. Once again, I'm just the shmuck who racks the balls. :)

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to both Jay and Eric!! Hope that this is just the beginning and maybe it can become an annual event!! Bring on the Live Stream!!
Dan

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where will this take place Jay? I'll be in Santa Barbara that weekend but if it's in LA I might swing down there one night.

~rc

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
sixpack said:
Where will this take place Jay? I'll be in Santa Barbara that weekend but if it's in LA I might swing down there one night.

~rc

It's part of the Derby City Classic in New Albany, Indiana near Louisville. Take a red eye and you can make it. :rolleyes:

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
It's part of the Derby City Classic in New Albany, Indiana near Louisville. Take a red eye and you can make it. :rolleyes:

Oh. Of course. :)

I haven't been keeping up with the DCC threads since I've been booked that weekend for several months.

~rc

Breakball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
TAR should cover this as far as live stream...right?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAY!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!! ADD STEVIE MOORE AND JA!!!!!

Now please go write a book or something:wink:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Fatboy said:
JAY!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!! ADD STEVIE MOORE AND JA!!!!!

Now please go write a book or something:wink:

The book is FINISHED! Now I'm waiting on cover art and the printer. You just have to be patient now, like me.
I will add Johnny and Stevie to the list. That makes NINE confirmed.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
The book is FINISHED! Now I'm waiting on cover art and the printer. You just have to be patient now, like me.
I will add them Johnny and Stevie to the list. That makes NINE confirmed.

thanks you Mr. Helfert. :) now get some sleep. :boring2: :boring2: :boring2: :smile:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Please add Napoleon to the list!

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Johnny Archer
Stevie Moore
Marcus Chamat

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Roy Steffensen said:
Please add Napoleon to the list!

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Johnny Archer
Stevie Moore
Marcus Chamat

You already did partner! Thanks for your help Roy. You now officially have a job helping me run the Fatboy Challenge. Bring your striped shirt to DCC! :grin:

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
You already did partner! Thanks for your help Roy. You now officially have a job helping me run the Fatboy Challenge. Bring your striped shirt to DCC! :grin:

I am awake 24/7, not like you, sleeping all day. I couldn't risk that Marcus was left out because you overslept and didn't read his message ;)

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
We can only take 16 players for this one! We have six spots left. First come, first served!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Here is an updated list of players already entered in this event next month at DCC,

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Johnny Archer
Stevie Moore
Marcus Chamat
Ralf Souquet

We have just added Ralf Souquet to the field. It's getting softer all the time! :)
Five spots left.