nathandumoulin WPBL / RUNOUT MEDIA Silver Member Dec 15, 2008 #1 I've only been posting on this board for a few months, but I'm surprised that this clip has never popped up. My apologies if I'm mistaken. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9y8Lv_A1s
I've only been posting on this board for a few months, but I'm surprised that this clip has never popped up. My apologies if I'm mistaken. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9y8Lv_A1s
shinobi kanadajindayo Silver Member Dec 15, 2008 #2 Yeah, it's been posted before but I'm sure many people haven't seen it. I love that exchange.
teedotaj teedot oohhhhhh Silver Member Dec 15, 2008 #3 This has been posted and discussed before. Search for -3 foul rule -safety battles -importance and usefulness of the jump cue -cool names in pool haha but yeah it's pretty entertaining to watch though
This has been posted and discussed before. Search for -3 foul rule -safety battles -importance and usefulness of the jump cue -cool names in pool haha but yeah it's pretty entertaining to watch though
Jude Rosenstock AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 15, 2008 #4 I love this video for two reasons. First, it's evident Dong is trying to avoid this scenario and yet, he gets stuck ANYWAY and second, it's the first time I ever saw a legal hit made from such a scenario.
I love this video for two reasons. First, it's evident Dong is trying to avoid this scenario and yet, he gets stuck ANYWAY and second, it's the first time I ever saw a legal hit made from such a scenario.
Gerry AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 15, 2008 #5 DONG!....Grannpa is talking to you......clap clap clap.......Dong! AAAAUUUUTOOOOOOMOBILLLLLLE!