4x8 Inexpensive Hard Case

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
PRICE REDUCTION.........I have getting close to 150 of these cases sold , here on AZ . I had one returned, 149 happy ainn't to bad, HUH I BELEIVE THIS TO BE THE BEST 4 X 8 CASE ON THE FORUM, AND THE BEST QUALITY BUY . THIS CASE COMES WITH A TOP HANDLE, AND SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. This case is exquisite - Pro-Case , Expensive looking. It is vinyl with a alligator finish and heavy snaps on the straps and large pockets. Two heavy duty handles , one on tp lid and one between pockets, plus the heavy duty shoulder strap. The dividers are heavy felt. Cues will fit in either direction. Cues with joint protectors fit fine because it is 31 inches deep inside.. The pictures are of my personal case , I have been carrying for over 4 years, we are selling brand new, exact copies of this case. Doesn't come with cues or 9 ball. .Large pocket is 14"...........$.110.00 shipped U.S. only...... I have sold over 100 of these cases in the last year , and only got 1 back, everyone else very happy. PM's work the best sometimes I miss it if you just add to thread. Thanks Jim............. My wife sell this case on e-bay for $90. plus shipping.
6aa4_12.jpg
6b24_12.jpg

MVC-011S-6.jpg
$ 110. with shipping

Last edited:

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
Hi Bill No , Its like modle T's this case come only in black . I have 4 wholesalers I buy from, I'll look if any have something like this in other colors. Thanks jim

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
Jim Baxter said:
This case is exquisite - Pro-Case , Expensive looking. It is vinyl with a alligator finish and heavy snaps on the straps and large pockets. The dividers are heavy felt. Cues will fit in either direction. Cues with joint protectors fit fine because it is 31 inches deep inside, almost 32 inches.. The pictures are of my personal case I have been carrying for over 4 years, we are selling brand new, exact copies of this case. Doesn't come with cues or 9 ball. .Large pocket is 14"..........................$110. Shipped. US SHIP ONLY

6a31_12.jpg

6b24_12.jpg

6aa4_12.jpg

MVC-011S-6.jpg

Hi, These are good cases .I have 1 and like it . Jeff Eason

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Jim,

Is that the "Pro Series" case? A friend has one that looks an awful lot like it and it says Pro Series on the metal emblem just above the small pocket.

If so, that is a nice case for the money. I also like that the shoulder strap isn't velcro'd around the top and bottom of the case, but is a real adjustable shoulder strap that is detachable (if I recall correctly).