the hottest girl in pool!!!!

getsome01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
please post your pictures here of the hottest girl in pool. that would be sam diep .she is big time bad. and what is her story anyway?

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
getsome01 said:
please post your pictures here of the hottest girl in pool. that would be sam diep .she is big time bad. and what is her story anyway?

i wondered that myself. does she play? i've seen her on youtube and she doesn't seem ignorant

Derek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Samm plays out here in Denver, CO. I know she has hung around Mike Fieldhammer in the past, but I can't say whether they are an item or not. I don't know her very well but she has always seemed pleasant in person and she works hard on her pool game from what I can tell.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She does play. If I remember right, a couple of years ago she did well in Vegas in one of the singles events at VNEA. She's cute, but not the hottest girl in pool. Of course, we all have our own opinions about stuff like that. Some guys like blonds, while others are mainly attracted to red heads. My guess is, she's probably taken.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
That would have to be this lovely lady :)

SuperBilliardsExpo08---39.jpg

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gunzby, She's definitely a very beautiful woman. But I promise you, someone will post a picture of some Lady they like better. We had a thread about this last year I think?

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
getsome01 said:

I see where this is going already.

Maybe you should rephrase your question:

a. Hottest girl in pool industry?
b. Hottest girl who plays competitive pool?:rolleyes:

S.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
If I were asked who is the hottest one I would want to play pool with it would have to be Jasmin Ouschan. I know I'm going to sound like a dork and some won't believe me, but I would be interested in playing pool first.

*edit* Actually even if Jasmin looked like a swamp donkey she would still be my first pick

the kirkwood ki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Samm Diep Is a *****!!

Samm Diep is not even close to being in the neighborhood of being the hottest girl in pool. She is a first class *****.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Errr that's the first time I've heard Sammy Diep talked bad about. Everything I've heard about her has been good.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
Samm has played in Arizona a few times. She is very nice to those that are nice to her. She has done many instructional video's with Fieldhammer. No idea on dating status.

She's played many of the AWBT events in Arizona.

chin0

"Chino Miss-A-Lot"
Silver Member
I always though Jasmin Ouschan was really pretty. I'd marry her if I can :embarrassed2: I like girls that are down to earth and she seems to be very down to earth.

Last edited:

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
Guys, can we stop attacking people and get back to the real topic? Talking about HOT girls? Geez, I never thought I rather talk about hot girls more than ever...

S.