2 New Cam Custom Cues For Sale !LOOK!

CAMCUES

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
OK 2 cues made by Chad McLennan of Cam Custom Cues (Me) finsihed recently up for sale ,a Nice Merry widow made of birds eye maple with a Tad like ring at the bottom and .030 nickel silver at the joint, white with green spec wrap Stainless joint with 5/16X14 pin , white delrin butt cap, cue comes with 1 shaft with Agis II ferrule and A++ Triangle tip, cue looks and plays great see exact specs below.

Next is a 6pt (3 high 3 low) ebony into quilted maple forearm with ebony butt sleeve , this cue has a total of 27 real Ivory inlay all inlays are hand cut and razor sharp of course the dots are round you can see in pics what I am saying here.Cue has Southwest type rings at A,B,C,D,E with maple and blue veneer above and below each ring, Cue comes with 2 shafts with Agis II ferrules with A++ Triangle tips.
This cue has a real black and white ring tail lizard wrap.See pics and exact specs below cue plays great...

Specs:
Birdseye Maple Player
Total weight is 18.5oz
Butt is 29 inches long-.835 at joint and 1.225 at butt and weighs 14.9oz
shaft is 29 1/2 inches long-12.95mm-Agis II ferrule with triangle tip-3.6oz
Balance point is 19 inches up from base of butt cap
5/16X14 stainless pin with stainless joint
Shaft has a threaded black phenolic insert with a flush face, this shaft is very tight when srewed on unlike the standard brass insert.

Spec:
6pt Ebony into quilted maple
Total weight is 18.3oz
Butt is 29 1/2 inches long-.838 at joint -1.245 at butt and weighs 14.5oz
shaft 1 is 29 1/4 inches long-12.85mm-Agis II ferrule with triangle tip-3.8oz
Shaft 2 is 29 1/4 inches long-12.90mm-Agis II ferrule with triangle tip-3.8oz
Balnce point is 19 1/4 up from base of butt cap
Uni-Loc radial pin at joint and black phenolic joint.

These cues are priced to sell

Maple player is !SOLD! shipped USPS priority

6pt with Ivory inlays and lizard wrap is $795 shipped USPS priority (a Very Good price on this cue with the Ivory work and real lizard wrap)

PM with questions
PAYPAL or US Money orders only

Thanks 1-Cues-az.JPG

2-But1-az.JPG

5-Forearm2-AZ.JPG

3-joiint-az.JPG

4-Wrap-az.JPG

Last edited:

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BUMP :D

DAMN, I wish I had the bankroll to buy the other cue stick, I'd certainly be a happy shooter, but unfortunately, I'll have to wait a while longer, oh well, as Frank Sinatra sang, "That's life" :)

Thanks for posting up some pics of some mighty fine work :thumbup:

Willie

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
That 6 pt. kind of looks like the j/b you made for my brother, an awesome cue! and why I wanted the ones I got.
You cant go wrong with this cue as Chad is a great guy, and makes a heck of a cue. They hit better than they look. No problems here his customer service is great.

Last edited: