need some opinions on a trade made

Cuetips

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Seems I made a trade with a newer member on this forum who thinks it's OK not to divulge some " small cracks" in a butt he sent me in exchange for a new Tiger shaft.
Cue is question is a slightly battleworn Huebler reverse sneaky pete.
Pic is attached, and I would appreciate some opinions

Regards
Walter

Attachments

• Huebler butt.jpg
    Huebler butt.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,331

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow! Any chance that happened in shipping? I just can't believe someone would arrange a trade and not think to mention that. It's not like it could possibly go unnoticed upon arrival.

J Layer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
What do you say about that...kinda hard to miss that on accident.I'd be sending it back.:eek:WOW:eek:.....Good luck hopfully the person on the other end of this deal will make it right......

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
What crak!

Let's see, The list of excuses should go like this:
They weren't there when I shipped it.
I never noticed them before.
What cracks.
They are supposed to be there.
That is the special new butt crack design.

Sorry for all the BS you will have to go through.

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
hmm...

Is it the same guy that traded me a warped cue and told me that its supposed to roll with a wobble?

8power8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I was sure that i mentioned this, but cuetip says i did nt either way i would never send a cue thinking that the receiver was unaware C MON, of course i would have to go through this, so why would i do this to myself it makes no sense, It was a tiger x first gen not the ultra which i thought it was, and you dont see me making a big deal, Its not like he sent me expensive cue or anything for that matter and i sent nothing, It would be stupid of me to do something so minor on here being that i would like to sell, trade, and purchase on this forum. It was all miscommunication and i tried to resolve it the best way i thought possible, but cuetip wanted it his way or no way at all, asking for money and threating my rep on this forum, I am not on here to rip people off and am irritated that i even have to defend myself when someone doest get his way, so wants to ruin the rep of another.

jcommie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think it's 8power8, saw a post by him earlier offering to trade a huebler reverse sneaky. He's new to the forum, almost no rep, 14 posts, you better pray he doesn't run off with your shaft.

jcommie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I was sure that i mentioned this, but cuetip says i did nt either way i would never send a cue thinking that the receiver was unaware C MON, of course i would have to go through this, so why would i do this to myself it makes no sense, It was a tiger x first gen not the ultra which i thought it was, and you dont see me making a big deal, Its not like he sent me expensive cue or anything for that matter and i sent nothing, It would be stupid of me to do something so minor on here being that i would like to sell, trade, and purchase on this forum. It was all miscommunication and i tried to resolve it the best way i thought possible, but cuetip wanted it his way or no way at all, asking for money and threating my rep on this forum, I am not on here to rip people off and am irritated that i even have to defend myself when someone doest get his way, so wants to ruin the rep of another.

Okay, so what was the miscommunication? How did you manage to leave out the fact that there were two enormous cracks on the buttcap?

Edit: And I doubt cuetips ever told you his tiger shaft was an ultra. He made several posts in the past selling "Tiger X" shafts, which they are. Your earlier post concerning your wanting to trade
a reverse sneaky said nothing about the bigass cracks in the buttcap.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Tradin aint always all it's cracked up to be, esp when frt cost is a significant % of items swapped.

What 2 do, what 2 do:scratchhead:

Sure wish the cracks would have been referenced in the sale/trade thread..

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Wow! Any chance that happened in shipping? I just can't believe someone would arrange a trade and not think to mention that. It's not like it could possibly go unnoticed upon arrival.

No it is not possible that the Crack happened in shipping. Do you see the dark discoloration throughout the Crack? well it is dirt and that simply means that the Cracks have been there some time and the cue has been used while it was Cracked.

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
PRECISELY!

And look at his friggin response:

"Its not like he sent me expensive cue or anything for that matter and i sent nothing"

In other words, "it's OK that I misrepresented the cue cause what he sent me wasn't expensive. I sent him something and he sent me something. That's a fair trade"???????????

Miscommunication my AZZ!

-von

No it is not possible that the Crack happened in shipping. Do you see the dark discoloration throughout the Crack? well it is dirt and that simply means that the Cracks have been there some time and the cue has been used while it was Cracked.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0

It would be stupid of me to do something so minor on here being that i would like to sell, trade, and purchase on this forum. It was all miscommunication and i tried to resolve it the best way i thought possible, but cuetip wanted it his way or no way at all, asking for money and threating my rep

It certain was a stupid thing to do, did you exchange Pm's? If you did then the entire deal should be outlined in those Pm's, that is what they are far. The entire situation, including the type of shaft and the Cracked butt should have been outlined and agreed to in Pm. This way you could protect yourself from this type of problem. but now unless you can produce some Pm's I would resolve the issue or stand up and fight it only you guy's know what is right.

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
WOW, that sucks....If that was me and I got that cue, Id have to send it back and get my shaft back, and the newbie pay shipping..that was pretty much uncalled for..but thats just me...what do I know