Vendors in May????

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a list of vendors that are going to be in Vegas in May?

In today's economy I wouldn't be too surprised to find nobody being there. I'm also hoping there will be some GTF cases out there. I want to see one in person before pulling the trigger......:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I am also looking to potentially get a new case out there. I know Justis was there last year. There were some very nice custom cues as well.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
BCAPL Vendors

The vendor list for the BCAPL will be posted in the first week or so of April - same time as every year. I am the only one that lays out the booths. (It will be posted on www.playbca.com)

I can tell you that the total booth count is same as previous years - SOLD OUT. We have a few vendors that are not returning and a few that are adding a booth - so it is a wash.

This is one of the premier events for the vendors-and although no one knows what the future holds, we can all hope for the best.

Our player signups are on track to be the same as last year, however realistically, I would expect the total to decrease. Time will tell.

I think 'mooseman' over exagerates the current impact - everyone should really hope for the best.

Mark Griffin, CEO
BCA Pool League
CSI

mooseman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The vendor list for the BCAPL will be posted in the first week or so of April - same time as every year. I am the only one that lays out the booths. (It will be posted on www.playbca.com)

I can tell you that the total booth count is same as previous years - SOLD OUT. We have a few vendors that are not returning and a few that are adding a booth - so it is a wash.

This is one of the premier events for the vendors-and although no one knows what the future holds, we can all hope for the best.

Our player signups are on track to be the same as last year, however realistically, I would expect the total to decrease. Time will tell.

I think 'mooseman' over exagerates the current impact - everyone should really hope for the best.

Mark Griffin, CEO
BCA Pool League
CSI

Mark

I'm sure it will be as great as always. I did receive the emails that showed what events are planned. Even more impressive is the link to see the brackets over the internet.

It's just I'm surprised that more information (including the information from the above email) hasn't been posted on the PLAYBCA website yet. This is even more relavent considering the late fees begin on 21 March. This could be a decision maker for some of the folks that haven't fully made up their minds yet.

On a side note though I do see where the economy has impacted folks in this country. I know we have fewer folks that will attend the event from our league BECAUSE of the current economy. This even includes some of my teammates. That is the point I was making.

As always I am optimistic it will be a great event. I'm looking forward to it.