Wrapless Espiritu w/ Burly Curley maple handle + radial pin

He seems to have pretty good feedback. I'm curious to how this cue hits with the original shaft. One guy mentioned he uses a predator shaft. Does this cue have a nice stiff/solid hit, or is softer? Any detailed info would be greatly appreciated...... Length? Weight?
 
Answers to your questions

I decided to post the answers to your question here in the thread as well as Pm them back to you. This is RUss's response to your question about the cue.

Carl
The taper is 10inch pro taper

The balance point:
I usually measure from the top of wrap
1.5inches

Ferrule material is linen phenolic
I make all the parts for each cue
I buy ferrule material and make the ferrules
Joints etc

The ferrules,joints,butt cap,joint rings are all threaded on
the cue

I build each cue to last a lifetime




Russ
 
i would say so

He just sent me an email about 30 minutes ago.
my money goes on he's alive and kicking.

I just met him at valley forge for the first time. H's definitly still around.
Nice guy to .
 
to the top

One more bump.
I have someone from canada interst ed in the cue. He hasn't pulled the trigger yet, Hopefully this is the last bump for a nice cue.
.
 
Back
Top