Prince Custom Cue - 3 shaft (1 Predator!) STEAL OF THE DAY!

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
LOWERED PRICE - First $SOLD (pending payment) shipped gets the Prince with 2 original shafts. Paypal OK. No j/p's, case or Pred. shaft for this price. !!!!!!!!

PREDATOR 314 shaft still available....SEND OFFERS!! :)

Hello all! - I purchased the below cue at the end of last month and after playing a few racks with it have decided that it is not for me so I am offering it up for sale. In the short time that I have owned it, I have purchased a Predator 314 shaft and buffalo nickel j/p's for it....both from AZ and both included in this awesome deal!! NOTE: Black resin j/p's pictured are not included.

This is a GREAT playing cue with a nice, crisp hit. It just wasn't for me...

Info on Tim Prince http://www.wolfbite.com/tim-prince.htm

I asked Tim himself about it and he mentioned that to build this cue today would be around $700. So, with that in mind and also including the Predator 314 shaft (I paid $110 for this alone!!) , buffalo nickel j/p's AND a 1x2 Porper style brown print case - I will take $400 shipped (case, j/p's, Pred. shaft & cue w/ 2 shafts) within CONUS. Paypal is OK from a confirmed account.

Specifications (thanks Iowa!!):

-2 shafts at 13mm, one is 3.6oz and the other is 3.8oz, LBM ferrules, Sumo hard tips
-Butt is 15.2oz
-3/8 x 10 pin wood to wood joint with black joint collars
-Real nice natural linen/black/maple dash rings at A/B/C/D/E
-Forearm is Goncola Alves
-White with brown spec wrap
-Bacote butt sleeve..nicely grained
-Black Phenolic butt cap
-Has the crown "Prince" logo on the bumper

All the best,
John

Attachments

• Princezebrawoodcomposite.jpg
    Princezebrawoodcomposite.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 826
Last edited:

stikapos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
John
Nice looking cue. I remember this when Joe had it. Could you explain what you didn't like about the cue ?

thanks,
tim

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
John
Nice looking cue. I remember this when Joe had it. Could you explain what you didn't like about the cue ?

thanks,
tim

Hi Tim!

I really like this cue as well, but it is just a touch light for my taste. That, combined with the fact that my wife is ready to beat me over the head with all the cues that I have been buying lately have prompted me to sell.... :)

Anyway, this is a fine cue with a very crisp hit - I've let a few friends shoot a ball or two and they've complemented on the excellent hit. Someone is going to get a steal here..... :)

All the best.....John

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i meet tim at cue can do billiards in schaumburg(chicago)when he was just getting into cuemaking...great guy and i regreat not picking up a few of his cues great buy on this...good luck

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks for the kind words...this truly is a sweet cue....somebody help me get this out of my house so my wife has no more weapons!! LOL :grin: