Tascarella, Whitten, Thoroughbred, White, Meucci for sale

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Hi cue fans

Well, the Hatch/Appleton match has left me broke so I need to sell some stuff. All prices include shipping anywhere in the known universe. I will provide specs to interested parties if they PM or email me (simon.dvali@ntlworld.com).

Cues:

1) Thoroughbred: A fantastic playing cue by Tony Clifton, birdseye maple and swirly cocobola, White with green spec Courtland Linen wrap (yes, the real stuff), 5/16-14 joint, 2 matching shafts: SOLD

2) Meucci: Don't know what it is, its beat up and real heavy but its all straight and there are two matching shafts (normal shafts, not those ones with the dot): SOLD

3) James White: As per my other listing for this cue: SOLD

4) Golden Tascarella: SOLD....pm me to discuss.

Cases:

1) Whitten: Black Leather 2x4, 1x8" pocket, shoulder strap and pad, some marks but all fine: SOLD

2) Whitten: Brown large gator leather with brown accents, 2x4, 1X8" pockets, shoulder strap and pad: SOLD

3) Whitten: Black small gator print leather, 4x8, 3 pockets, shoulder strap, shoulder pad, carry handle, massive spec, complete one off: SOLD.

Cash mucho needed but will entertain trades and part trades on some of this stuff. Contact me for details.

Regards

Si

Cues
005-1.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

Cases
008-4.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-5.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Mackay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
These are all beautiful cues particularly the Golden Tascarella the detail is incredible......

Sell the house, the car , the wife and buy the cue!!!!!!!! (not necessarily in that order ;) )

I don't need to say Si knows his cues and is a good guy as i would think that 99.9% of serious buyers know him anyway.

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
dang... you must of really loaded up your bet if you have to sell all this stuff...For what it's worth, I really thought DAZ would play a better(closer) match. Glad I didn't get a bet down on this thing because I would have lost too.

Good luck with the sale, nice stuff

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Best of Luck

Hey Si ...... you offer again some excellent poolitems for an great Price ... they all look nice but the Favorite Piece is absolutly the GOLDEN TASCARELLA

even pics can't tell the stunning beauty of it ...

....... simply perfect :lovies:

Good luck Buddy

Berny

Last edited:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.5%
209   1   0
Cheers Jason....you played awesome last night by the way....deserved tourney win. I will be back though.....after this damn cold!