Diamond Billiard (carom) table

OTLB

Banned
I expect it will have full rails and probably debut at the show in VEGAS to determin interest levels.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
John, you're right with full rails, but we're not showing it at the BCA trade show, instead we're going to be placing some of the Billiards ProAm's in selected pool rooms for feed back first, then selling off of them first placed tables for a year first;)

Glen

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen! I been bugging you about this for a year! Congrats+ I can't wait to see it!

Be interesting to see if Diamond pursues the pro-tourney market like they do pool.

I am ready for a resurgence of carom games in the USA.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John, you're right with full rails, but we're not showing it at the BCA trade show, instead we're going to be placing some of the Billiards ProAm's in selected pool rooms for feed back first, then selling off of them first placed tables for a year first;)

Glen

Oh where-oh where???

LCCS

Silver Member
tables

Glen
I say we put some at THE GUN SLINGERS SALOON!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
No, most 9fts for playing straight rail billiards is played on 860 Simonis and no heated slates, because you don't want a real fast table for these games.

Glen

glenn im going to get a diamond table in the next few weeks.
do i need 15 by 20 for a 9 ft?