My new Case

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wanted to post a pic of a newly acquired case. Most of you have seen his work before and it is the attention to detail that caused me to add his case to my small collection. It is not the biggest case he has ever made, but still impressive IMO. The colors on this case are amazing, antiqued leather to give a rich and dark rosewood color just like I wanted and amazing tooling I expected. Will posy more pics (and hopefully better ones) later on.

IMG_1145.jpg

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Just wanted to post a pic of a newly acquired case. Most of you have seen his work before and it is the attention to detail that caused me to add his case to my small collection. It is not the biggest case he has ever made, but still impressive IMO. The colors on this case are amazing, antiqued leather to give a rich and dark rosewood color just like I wanted and amazing tooling I expected. Will posy more pics (and hopefully better ones) later on.

IMG_1145.jpg

Marc is making those flames his signature, excellent craftsmanship.

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
More Pics added

Yes, Marc Turcasso worked his magic and came up with this. My only request was the color and he was spot on. His envelope cases remind me of the Chas Clements cases I use to see on various websites. When he started to show some of his work on here I wanted to make sure I didn't pass up an opportunity to have one in my home.

Thanks Marc - If only I knew how to take good pics ... these don't do the case any justice.

Fullview.jpg

Tooling1.jpg

Tooling2.jpg

Tooling3.jpg

Tooling4.jpg

Last edited:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Nice Case again Marc, wait your PM about the other Case that you know which one:joyful::bow-down::bow-down:
Ralf:thumbup:

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Good LORD :yikes: ..... gime a break ..... you guys are killing me with cases like that ........

When will you start building my Case Marc :lovies:

Keep the ARTWORK coming ... and thanks for sharing the Pics to us.

God bless

Berny

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Good LORD :yikes: ..... gime a break ..... you guys are killing me with cases like that ........

When will you start building my Case Marc :lovies:

Keep the ARTWORK coming ... and thanks for sharing the Pics to us.

God bless

Berny

Getting to them as I can. Only 2 hands for many lists.