Full Splice Conversion by Doug Patrick

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's some nice full splice conversion done by Doug Patrick Custom Cue. I've added the wrap on these conversion. All have been tested and they all played rock solid.

DSCN9981.jpg

DSCN9977.jpg

DSCN9980.jpg

DSCN9979.jpg

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Conversions

Duc! The cues look great. I love that orange veneered full splice on the right!

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Guys...Doug finish on the cue is very well done is up there with the best. If you shine the finish against the light you don't see any ripple just remind me of Pete Tascarella work. I really like Doug's taper on the butt and when I test hit these cue with a ed young shaft...it was very sweet hitting. One is already sold to a local player...and I'm waiting on 7 more from Doug. He's been really busy lately and I would recommend anyone that looking for a great player..to check some of Doug's cue on sales right now. He's has all the making of another great cue builder that will be on the rise. His work gets better with each cue...I will probably get doug to convert a really nice ebony full splice john davis blanks for me.

If anyone has any other conversion...post them on here.

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone for the kinds words on these conversions. I cant take all the credit for them. Duc built the blanks and I just finished them out for him. I will say that these are really built good. As some of you may already know I have been dealing with some health issues. I got bit by a spider a few weeks ago and found out during the process that I had some heart issues going on the I wasnt aware of. I had a couple bad EKG's done. Since then I have had a stress test that turned out to be good according to my Doctor's!! Thanks God! I have to take another couple tests to be sure. Once I get a all clear I will be back working full time in my shop again. Right now I am just doing very little until all test are finished. Kinda scary at 43 yrs old! But so was being a Grandpa at 43. Oh by the way I have another Grandchild on the way due around Jan 1st!!!!!

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Glad it sounds like everything is turning out ok, Doug.
Congrat's on the grandkids!

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
I curious on that pin config. Can you give us a rundown of what it is? Some close up shoots please. If posted somewhere, please get me a URL. Thanx for sharing those beauties.