My beloved Les Blevins and Rusty Melton 2x2 case needs a new home

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
As they say .. all good things must come to an end.

The Les Blevins is SOLD. The Rusty Melton case is SOLD.
ALL WILL SHIP TODAY

Danktrees, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HELPING OUT WITH THE PICS and the SUPPORT!!!!

Last edited:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Pictures are being sent

Thanks for all the inquiries. I am sending pictures to the ones that gave me their email address to send pics to. Hopefully everyone has access to their email this afternoon.

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
pics of the case:

melton1.jpg

melton2.jpg

melton3.jpg

melton5.jpg

melton6.jpg

melton8.jpg

meltontooling.jpg

meltontop.jpg

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
That's a great looking package you're selling there (lol, that's what she said).

but really the case and the cue both look great without looking too flashy! someone's getting a hell of a deal. i've always been a fan of smaller diameter shafts but my car, with the help of a mechanic, just rapped my wallet

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sale Pending on the Blevins cue. It will be going to a good man that already knows what a Blevins is. That makes it easier for me to let her go.

I have fielded a couple close offers on the Melton case. First to commit at my asking will be getting the sturdiest and best built envelope case available. The black lining appears to be smooth tanned calfskin. Rusty's work is top notch.

Last edited:

our_auctionguy

The Wall.....
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Lowered Price for the Rusty Melton case.

New price is $235 Shipped. Pull the trigger here first and its yours. It's now or never. I am already missing it.:sad: