10   1   0
SugarTree for sale!

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01515.jpg

Joint: 3/8-10
Weight: 18.9oz

It is a solid Patagonian rosewood handle/butt with a fiddleback maple sleeve. It is accentuated by rings made of maple, rosewood & black phenolic, with the center ring of each pack being maple/rosewood checks. The butt cap & joint collars are black phenolic. It is equipped with two matching ring maple shafts.

USD $1250

Not interested in trades.

Last edited:

pilsener19

Pool Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Bump for a sweet cue!

This is a great looking low key cue great for hustling at your local pool hall :thumbup:

KeeFy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Long needed bump. :)

I'm willing to listen to offers.
$1250 inclusive of shipping via DHL/Fedex and isured in a thick PVC tube with bubblewrap.

I am willing to do escrow via FAST_N_LOOSE as well.

Last edited:

KeeFy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Bumpity bump. Lots of trade offers. Looking for cash on this one. Don't be shy to offer me a price! :)

I failed to mention.

1 Shaft unused.
1 Shaft very lightly played. Prolly at most 2 hours and roughly 20 racks?

No dings what so ever. I'd rate it at 9.5/10. Only reason why it's missing the .5 is because it was played with. The shaft is spotless and it rolls straight alone and with both shafts.
Original tip on one, Wizard med on the other.

$1250 :)

Last edited:

KeeFy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Bumpity bump. Lots of trade offers. Looking for cash on this one. Don't be shy to offer me a price! :)

I failed to mention.

1 Shaft unused.
1 Shaft very lightly played. Prolly at most 2 hours and roughly 20 racks?

No dings what so ever. I'd rate it at 9.5/10. Only reason why it's missing the .5 is because it was played with. The butt is spotless and it rolls straight alone and with both shafts.
Original tip on one, Wizard med on the other.

$1250 :)

I've just got some not so good news. Due to my lumbar fusion at the l5-s1, i'm unable to play pool for at least a year. So rather than sitting in my case doing nothing.

$1150 shipped.