WTB Dufferin Sneaky Pete

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm still looking to buy an original Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish I'll still be interested.
I'm looking for something in the 17-19 oz. range please PM if you have anything like this.
Thanks Again

Last edited:

Klink

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I know sold one of these to a person a couple of years ago. He needed something to play with after his cue was stolen. I will check to see if he still has it for you.

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I have an old Duffy plain wood w/ irish linen. Shaft is good but short. 45.00 shipped in US

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have the stick you described to every detail (red leaf). Ill trade for a cheap break cue and I will pay for s&h on both cues.

Im curious why do you want one???

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
I have 2 or 3 , I ordered and have in stock, since 1996 . Like new, both have red maples . lite wt. 17-18 oz. I was planning to convert them someday . Change joint and a someting to the butt . Make a offer, I might change my mind. Jim

Eric Wynne

Banned
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
I know that Willee Cue made some conversions a while back with the maple leaf intact ... You can check with him , he may still have one if you're lucky ...:cool:

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Conversion

I have a couple Dufferin house cues I could convert for you. I don't know how to tell when or where they were made. One has some nice wood grain.

Attachments

• Dufferins.jpg
    Dufferins.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 4,253

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Dufferin Cue

I'm not looking for a conversion right now. I'm sure they all hit great but want the real Dufferin sneaky pete made by them back in the late 90's before they sold themselves to a China company.
Even if the shaft might not be 100% straight I'll be interested.

I know that Willee Cue made some conversions a while back with the maple leaf intact ... You can check with him , he may still have one if you're lucky ...:cool:

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
WTB Sneaky Pete Dufferin Cue

Bump it up. I'm guessing someone has one out there they are not using.

I'm looking to buy a Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf in the but end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish.
I'm looking for 17-19 oz. PM or post a response.
The pin should look like the one below.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/ksquires/DSC00403.jpg
Thanks Again

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
WTB Dufferin Cue

Still looking for a sneaky pete Dufferin made by Dufferin several years ago.
Thanks Again

I'm looking to buy a Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf in the but end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish.
The pin should look like the one below.
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/ksquires/DSC00403.jpg
Thanks Again

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Something like this, this one has the pin in the butt though.

Attachments

• 2-5-09 030.JPG
    2-5-09 030.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 3,225

vasilios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
luv1pocket

i have just what you want. brand new duffrin ,about 15 years old.made in canada.never hit a ball. baught 5 back then have one left. red maple leaf,brass insert in butt, chrome plated brass pin in shaft,20 oz sticker.
if you need pics i can post some tomorrow.
price 110.00

bill

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I guess these cues are harder to get than an old JossWest or Szamboti. I don't mind if the shaft is bad as I have 2 extra shafts with Moori tips.

I'm looking to buy a Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish.
Thanks Again

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
WTB Old Dufferin Sneaky Pete

OK. Bump it last time. If nobody has one anymore I'll have to send the 2 shafts I have to a cuemaker and have them match it to the end of a Dufferin house cue.

I'm looking to buy a Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish.
Thanks Again

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Bump again maybe it's out there.

I'm still looking to buy an original Dufferin Sneaky Pete Cue. I wonder if they are still around today? I'm looking for an older one when they were made in Canada not in Asia or one that was a house cue broken into 2 pieces by a cue maker.
It should have the brass pin in the shaft and a green or red leaf on the bottom end. It doesn't matter if the shaft is dinged up bad or if the cue has a lot of chips in the finish I'll still be interested.
I'm looking for something in the 17-19 oz. range please PM if you have anything like this.
Thanks Again

luv1pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
WTB Duferin cue

No sorry that isn't what I'm looking for. I need to get a Dufferin made by Dufferin with the brass pin in the shaft because I have 2 extra shafts that fit that exact cue.
Dufferin made this sneaky pete probably 10 years ago and sold many of them but once they were bought by a company from Asia I think they stopped making them.
But thanks for posting.

poolpunk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I think this is what you are looking for. It is a 20 year old dufferin 4 point sneaky with a butterfly pattern in the butt. It rolls straight. $125.00 shipped with the case or $100 shipped without the case.

Attachments

• dufferincase.jpg
    dufferincase.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 935
  • duffoverall.jpg
    duffoverall.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 925
  • dufferinlogo.jpg
    dufferinlogo.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 947
  • dufferinbutt.jpg
    dufferinbutt.jpg