Linds was gunned down...

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Very sketchy report, but Linds was gunned down about an hour ago.

Will post more when I got news.

skor

missing shots since 1995
Silver Member
Forgive me but who is Linds?

Linds is a Filipino cue maker and was a friend to Edwin Reyes who was also killed.

This is shocking!!!!
I call the WPA and matchroon sports to cancel all international pool activities in the Philippines until order can and peace can be obtain to the billiards industry over there.

This getting out of hands!!!

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
Thank you for the updates Jhun.

Linds, we love you buddy - keeping you in our prayers - to my other friends over there - please be careful. With you in spirit!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
what the hell is going on over there? 1 shot "vocal" cuemaker.... possibly random chance. 2 shot "vocal" cuemakers. coincidence? doubtful.

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
This is insane. Linds was a very good friend of Edwin, and was not afraid to say what he meant about what happened earlier this year.

I tend to agree with those who say that international pool activities in PI should be set on hold until the organisational issues are solved.

It wont happen though..

I hope my friends in the Philippines take care and watch their step.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is not safe there for peace-abiding people.

I am shocked and angry. VERY ANGRY! :angry:

I think the pool associations should withdraw every single event in Philippines to show concern and a united front.

If pool is mafioso in Philippines, peace-abiding people should want no part of it, and that should include pool organizations -- ALL POOL ORGANIZATIONS.

RIP, Edwin Reyes. We are all still watching for you and shall never forget.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Sending my best word upstairs for Linds for recovery. Thanks for keeping us posted Blowfish.

:(

Wow. The pool political climate in PI is beyond my comprehension.

:(

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, read this thread, it will shed some light on Linds. His last sentence is chilling.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=145221&highlight=linds

You know, I received a PM a while back after the murder of Edwin Reyes from a Filipino pool person who shall remain unnamed. I told them that I thought they should quit writing on pool forums, ALL POOL FORUMS, not just AzBilliards.

What a shame peace-abiding pool people have no freedom of speech in Philippines.

I do wonder if these murderers are reading this forum after reading that link.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
It's now about 11pm (here and Manila) and I have to work early. I haven't got any new update. He is still at the ICU being looked at. My prayers are for him now.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
I just don't know what to say...

Hope Linds will make it. Can't believe what I am reading... It's just 1 year ago since I was at a nightclub in Quezon with both Linds and Edwin Reyes...

Please keep us updated about his wounds, and if he will be ok.

Hang in there Linds!!!