Price Drop on Titlist Conversion loaded with inlays! Labor Day weekend only price!!

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Titlist conversion loaded with 44 inlays of MOP! Ivory joint and radial joint pin! 2-12.85m/m shafts with Aegis ferules and Kamui tips! White and green Irish linen wrap.This is a Labor Day weekend only price!
Sorry about the double post, but I couldnt change the title!
Cue is no longer for sale due to a un-controlable problem.
P1012585.jpg

P1012586.jpg

P1012588.jpg

Last edited:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe this cue is still here! Is there something about it that people don't like or is it just the crap economy?
If i had the money i would be a buyer but as it is i barely could afford my nice "Made in China" :grin: Lucasi.

patrickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I can't believe this cue is still here! Is there something about it that people don't like or is it just the crap economy?
If i had the money i would be a buyer but as it is i barely could afford my nice "Made in China" :grin: Lucasi.
Bruce:
I guess the economy is just that bad right now! It will get better though!

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That is a super price for this cue, with this much inlay work, ivory, and 2 shafts.
Times are just what they are...

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just thinking about this for a minute. And i hope i say this right.
If that same cue was made by One of the "Big name makers" it would probably sell for more and would be gone. And who knows if they had made it would it play better ? Or look better ? I don't know but the thought just crossed my mind (and it was not a far trip)
I am in the floor covering business and there are a lot of big well known brand names that sell for more then the lesser or unknowns to the general public. But a lot of the unkowns are better products at a lower price.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Titlist conversion loaded with 44 inlays of MOP! Ivory joint and radial joint pin! 2-12.85m/m shafts with Aegis ferules and Kamui tips! White and green Irish linen wrap.This is a Labor Day weekend only price!
Sorry about the double post, but I couldnt change the title!
$1400.00 Delivered in the lower 48 states!
P1012585.jpg

P1012586.jpg

P1012588.jpg

That is a real sweet cue.