My New Adcock cue

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just picked this beauty up yesterday. It's a 8 pointer with a leather faux croc wrap. Gorgeous birdseye maple fore arm and butt, ebony points and stunning veneers. Came with a third low deflection shaft and custom jp's. I could not be happier. Thank you Will! I will be back!
Check out the new much bigger and clearer pics I have posted here in the next reply.

Attachments

• adcock2.jpg
    adcock2.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 689
  • adcock1.jpg
    adcock1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 672
  • adcock3.jpg
    adcock3.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 682
  • adcock4.jpg
    adcock4.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 676
Last edited:

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can I get some feedback from other members? I love it and it plays as great as it looks.

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's brand new. Will Adcock made it for me. The hit is a medium type hit, sort of like a Bludworth cue I had at one time. At the same time it kind of plays a bit like a SouthWest cue (beleive or not) I also owned. Certainly not a hard steel joint cue type hit. I love it. It gives you feedback when you hit the ball. Now the low deflection shaft Will made does have a firmer feel to it. It is a 8 ebony point, hand cut with 4 veneers and sort of SW ring work. As far as the Faux croc wrap, well, to be honest I don't care who likes it. That was my choice as was everything in the cue. It was a nod to older Palmer cues that I have seen with that kind of wrap. Like I said before, Will builds what you want!
Contact him on here as member will8834 or here:
Will Adcock
Adcock Cues Evansville Indiana 812-204-2132

sammi sam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi there,

Is wood to wood joint like JW or SW?

How long take Will Adcock to work a cue in average?

what's the price range?

cheers

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mine took a little over a month and a half to be completed. My cue was a complete ground up custom build. I think you should contact Will I am sure he can build you exactly what you want. Any type wood, wrap and joint. As far as cost, you will be pleasantly surprised to find he uses a very down to earth, real world pricing when building your cue. I won't say how much I paid because I think that is between the buyer and seller, but I will say the better USA made production cue companies will not sell the same level of work and quality of cue for the same money.
Please contact him, you will not be disappointed.
Will Adcock
Adcock Cues Evansville Indiana phone number 1-812-204-2132

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Love the veneer colors. Will makes a nice playing cue. I've had 3 and still have one sneaky that makes it pretty easy to pocket balls.
And it wouldn't be too hard to get me to buy that one either.

Last edited:

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the compliments. I picked the veneer colors, type of wood and the wrap. I am enjoying this cue as much as any that I have owned. The blue in veneers really pops under the table lights.

Last edited:

will8834

Adcock Cues
Silver Member
Mine took a little over a month and a half to be completed. My cue was a complete ground up custom build. I think you should contact Will I am sure he can build you exactly what you want. Any type wood, wrap and joint. As far as cost, you will be pleasantly surprised to find he uses a very down to earth, real world pricing when building your cue. I won't say how much I paid because I think that is between the buyer and seller, but I will say the better USA made production cue companies will not sell the same level of work and quality of cue for the same money.
Please contact him, you will not be disappointed.
Will Adcock
Adcock Cues Evansville Indiana phone number 1-812-204-2132

I think you are a little confused on the time frame of the cue. The time from beginning to end was about 4 months.

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you are a little confused on the time frame of the cue. The time from beginning to end was about 4 months.

I guess the summer flew by and I lost track, but I guess your right. It was longer than I though. Still, it was worth the wait.:grin:

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can I get some feedback from other members? I love it and it plays as great as it looks.

Glad you like it. Do you think you'll ever come up with the money to pay for or even return the phone calls for the other cues you have commissioned to be built to your exact specifications and then stiffed?

Dick

sun526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dick I am sorry about everything. I sent you a pm trying explain. I am not going to leave you stuck with it! I am going to take it! Read the pm and get back to me!