"Harvey Martin" extremely rare 4 piece ivory handle cue

" HARVEY MARTIN " Extremely Rare Four Piece Ivory Handle Cue.

cue148.jpg

cue12.jpg

cue15.jpg

cue8.jpg

cue9.jpg

067.jpg

062.jpg

071.jpg

059.jpg

cue149.jpg

Thanks to all for looking at my pictures, Sincerely: Bill Picard.

Last edited:

fsarfino

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙
Thanks for posting. Very interesting cue. I'm assuming it breaks down into 4 sections for easy travel. Did it come with a case to match ?

Thanks for posting. Very interesting cue. I'm assuming it breaks down into 4 sections for easy travel. Did it come with a case to match ?
Thanks for looking, the case in the photo is not a Harvey Martin, Bill Picard:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Last edited:

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow...

I think I just made a small poop in my pants.

That is not just awesome, but a rare piece of history.

Nice catch!

Hello Bill, that cue is always great to see, man what a cue.

Hope all is well Bill.

Take Care

Hello Craig, its been awhile, and it feels good to be back on azbilliards, I hope all is well with you also, I have some great things that Im going to be posting on this site concerning "Jim Mcfarlane", make sure you check back in.

P.S. also if anyone on azbilliards has a question about a certain cue maker or cue stick make sure you ask "Craig, he is one of the most knowledgeable members when it comes to the History and Background on a cue stick,
and I want to thank you again for all of your help and support the last time I was on azbilliards, thanks your Friend Bill Picard. :wink2:

Last edited:

cutter

Steve Klein Custom Cues
Silver Member
Harvey Martin

Spectacular cue. Thanks for posting. Any one know why he pinned the ring work with maple dowels. Don't want guesses, want someone who knows for sure. Again, amazing piece of history.

Spectacular cue. Thanks for posting. Any one know why he pinned the ring work with maple dowels. Don't want guesses, want someone who knows for sure. Again, amazing piece of history.
No im not sure, I hope you get your question answered and thanks for your comment's,
I also updated the for sale section with an appraisal, thanks for you time and comment's. Bill Picard:smile:

HIRUN526

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is probably one of the coolest and rarest cues I have ever seen.

That is a cue that should never be sold...I would never sell it.

Thanks for the pices.

billiardshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Picard, By chance did Dick or yourself take complete or true measurement, of McFarland Martin Cue Shaft taper. Since it was for for 3Cushion? I did read Deno Letter, but I wonder if other measurement were took?