*** These shafts have been sold thanks ***
Here are two older Schon shafts with what I thought was 5/16x14 piloted thread
but these shafts won't fit onto other butts with the 5/16x14 pin . I thought the threads
were just dirty so I started a thread on it asking for opinions ( link posted below )
Some opinions are that Schon used a different thread back then . Im not sure but I don't want to alter them so I am offering them for sale or trade .
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=164858
For trades I am interested any any full sized shafts with the 5/16x14 piloted thread having
a solid black collar .
Asking $105 each shipped in the US
Shaft on the left : Micarta Ferrule - 4.1 - 12 mm
Shafts on the right : 3.9 - 12.4 mm Reads Schon on the collar
Sorry for the bad picture I took them with my cell phone
the batteries for my digital camera are dead .
Thanks for looking ... Larry 563-219-6966
Here are two older Schon shafts with what I thought was 5/16x14 piloted thread
but these shafts won't fit onto other butts with the 5/16x14 pin . I thought the threads
were just dirty so I started a thread on it asking for opinions ( link posted below )
Some opinions are that Schon used a different thread back then . Im not sure but I don't want to alter them so I am offering them for sale or trade .
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=164858
For trades I am interested any any full sized shafts with the 5/16x14 piloted thread having
a solid black collar .
Asking $105 each shipped in the US
Shaft on the left : Micarta Ferrule - 4.1 - 12 mm
Shafts on the right : 3.9 - 12.4 mm Reads Schon on the collar
Sorry for the bad picture I took them with my cell phone
the batteries for my digital camera are dead .
Thanks for looking ... Larry 563-219-6966
Last edited: