Schon Ltd 411 Skull Cue

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...looks like stained maple butt and points, birdseye forearm, it's black, could be ebony, I'm not sure, maybe someone here could help out with that. Everything white is dead elephant, the swords/daggers are "secret stuff" Evan said.

I'd put the condition at an 8 out of 10. Both shafts were just cleaned and sealed, new tips, done by Ed Young. I've had this for about 8-9 years, got it from the late John "the greek" here in Chicago.

Butt and shafts all roll nice together and separate.
Butt: 15.55 oz
Shafts: 4.10 / 4.40 12.7mm / 12.9mm

I've never bought or sold on AZ before, I've been a member since '04. Going to try to unload some sticks and thought I'd try here first before fleabay. My ebay name is Willie_bidmore, 100% feedback. I've got some references here in Chicago, Ed Young for one (good luck trying to get ahold of him )

Any questions feel free to PM me. $1200 OBO, (partial trades considered)

Attachments

• CIMG0066.jpg
    CIMG0066.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,675
  • CIMG0065.jpg
    CIMG0065.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 3,249
  • CIMG0059.jpg
    CIMG0059.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 3,894
  • CIMG0063.jpg
    CIMG0063.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 3,563
  • CIMG0064.jpg
    CIMG0064.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,988
Last edited:

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Evening bump...

Any takers? Am I way off with the price? Any suggestions appreciated before we all go into food coma tomorrow :boring:

Rocky247

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cue for sale

$1400 Good Luck!Cue looks like only a biker would have!Most cues now are being sold with alot of Geometric patterns and woods.Skulls are not my bag but then again I am sure the cue will appeal to someone!

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
$1400 Good Luck!Cue looks like only a biker would have!Most cues now are being sold with alot of Geometric patterns and woods.Skulls are not my bag but then again I am sure the cue will appeal to someone!

I'll go ahead and assume you're not interested, thanks for your opinion

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

I like the cue....just no way will I pay 1400 for a schon. But that's just me...I'm not saying it's not worth that...just not to me.

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Got some nice messages and a couple offers from a few Azer's here and just wanted to say I appreciate them and the advice. Just a reminder to anyone interested, the OBO after my asking price is exactly that, bring some offers, trades, I've enjoyed the cue and it's time to let someone else, maybe someone who's been looking for one of these and hasn't come across one, (there's only 12 after all)...It hit's great, and it scares little children :)

TKBrumely

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love it

Please Give me a call as soon as you seen this, very interested in buying. I have 11 cues and would like to make a deal with you if we could please talk. 662-660-4902

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Please Give me a call as soon as you seen this, very interested in buying. I have 11 cues and would like to make a deal with you if we could please talk. 662-660-4902

its possible that this cue is no longer for sale.. this thread is from 2009...

chris

Kobachi

Scarred but Smarter
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Back from the depths! Holy cow! 09

Currently not for sale, going thru my inventory,
Might be selling in the future, will repost if it gets the axe.

Cheers AZ'ers :smile:

Kevin