*****FOR SALE: 1990s TAD KOHARA 8 Point Feathered Pool Cue*****

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Here's maybe the last unused cue from the collection of Tads I've been selling the last few months. The gentleman I acquired this cue from bought it brand new, unused, unhit and unchalked from Best Billiards in So. Cal in the mid-1990s. He kept the cue in that same condition, it has never been chalked (outside of what resided in the bottom of the cases it has rested in) or hit a ball. The cue is straight with either shaft together or apart and is in excellent original condition.

Please see the close up of Tad's fabulous feather inlays. This cue is an opportunity to own a Tad that is brand new yet built by Tad Kohara that doesn't cost upwards of $20K. If you were to order this cue today, it would cost considerably more than I am asking, and would presumably be built by Fred (not that that is a bad thing at all but Tad is the man).

The cue is 58 inches and weighs 19 1/8 ounces with either appx 13MM shaft.

I run my eBay auctions from Sunday to Sunday and I plan on listing this cue on eBay in a no reserve $9.99 auction this Sunday if nobody in the AZ community wants to purchase it directly beforehand. $SOLD SOLD SOLD will own this cue including insured delivery via USPS Priority Mail. PayPal is fine with shipping to a domestic US PayPal verified address.

I sell my items with a 3 day evaluation period and a satisfaction guarantee. I would ask in this case that playing with the cue not be included in the evaluation as a return would have to be in the same unused condition as sent.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance. PM here or eMail at:

kvinbrwr@earthlink.net

I'll be at an auction much of the day. Please feel free to call me.

Thanks

Kevin Brewer

818 317 0207

tadwa1.jpg

tadwa2.jpg

tadwa3.jpg

tadwa4.jpg

tadwa5.jpg

tadwa6.jpg

Last edited:

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
This is a great looking Tad. I have another just like it or I would have already bought this one from you.

Good luck with the sale. It will go quickly.

Will Prout

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh Boy!

Kevin, do you think you can convince my wife that we don't need family room furniture? or new countertops, oven, stove etc in the kitchen?

You do this, and this Tad is mine!

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have another just like it.

Will Prout

Will

See what I mean?

OK that's it, we Californians are all coming over so I can snoop around in your collection.

Thanks for the kind words and sorry I missed you on this one. I'll be back!

Thanks again

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Oh Boy!

Kevin, do you think you can convince my wife that we don't need family room furniture? or new countertops, oven, stove etc in the kitchen?

You do this, and this Tad is mine!

Awww, I'm just a simple auctioneer, what I do is point and count. You need one of them salesman for that task. Good luck and start talking.

Thanks

Kevin

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Slow cue market

Maybe it is a slow cue market after all. This cue took almost 1/2 a day (of course most of that time was at night in the US) to sell.

Thanks for the nice comments and the interest. This one is a goner.

Thanks again

Kevin

Last edited:

ghost ball

justnum survivor
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh well, I guess I will buy that $4000 sofa instead of the IKEA sofa. I think this sale was one of the best deals on AZ. The quick sale showed that. Congrats to the new owner.

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Oh well, I guess I will buy that $4000 sofa instead of the IKEA sofa. I think this sale was one of the best deals on AZ. The quick sale showed that. Congrats to the new owner.

I see from the other thread (don't want to hiack it) that the Tad you got from me has remained unused. I was just about to ask you if you wanted to trade for what you paid vs what I was asking for this one if your Tad was still unused. I know a guy who likes yours and I thought maybe we could all be happy. But then a very fine gentleman just paid me cash so it all became quickly moot.

Kevin