Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Tournament Talk > U.S. Tournament Announcements
Reload this Page Missouri State 9 ball tourney in Springfield Mo.
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Missouri State 9 ball tourney in Springfield Mo.
Old
  (#1)
markpatrick
Cardinals
markpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Missouri State 9 ball tourney in Springfield Mo. - 12-23-2009, 10:28 PM

Does anyone have a link to the entry form for the Missouri State 9 ball tourney usually held in Springfield Missouri? I played pool league tonight with Tatoo John Snyder and he is interested but I have not seen anything on this event on AZ yet and have had NO luck finding it using Google?

Watchez, or anyone out there know the DL on this event?

Usually the weekend after the Super Bowl? Fact or fiction? Post if you know. Thanks

Old
  (#2)
patrickcues
AzB Silver Member
patrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 27150

12-23-2009, 10:48 PM

What a tournament you dont know about!!! Time to get off the couch and gets Cheif out of the car and do your homework!!!!! LOL

Doug Patrick
Patrick Custom Cues
618-709-2615
http://www.patrickcustomcues.com

International Cuemakers Association
Thank you Jim Royal!!! RIP my friend!!!

Old
  (#3)
dardusm
AzB Silver Member
dardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond repute

12-24-2009, 05:12 AM

The tournament is the weekend after the Super Bowl. Phil usually sends out the announcements about a month in advance from his mailing list. Call down to Springfield Billiards and have them add you to the mailing list. This is usually the only notice about the tournament sent out.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. ~John Lennon

Player: Red Heart/Ebony Custom Roach Cue
Breaker: Custom Roach Breaker
Jump: Custom Roach Jump Cue

I knew enough about it to know it was the week after the SB.
Old
  (#4)
markpatrick
Cardinals
markpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond reputemarkpatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I knew enough about it to know it was the week after the SB. - 12-24-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickcues View Post
What a tournament you dont know about!!! Time to get off the couch and gets Cheif out of the car and do your homework!!!!! LOL
And that you probably cannot get permission to go?

Thanks for the INFO
Old
  (#5)
markpatrick
Cardinals

Thanks for the INFO - 12-24-2009, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardusm View Post
The tournament is the weekend after the Super Bowl. Phil usually sends out the announcements about a month in advance from his mailing list. Call down to Springfield Billiards and have them add you to the mailing list. This is usually the only notice about the tournament sent out.
Thanks for the heads up I will give Phil a call.

If someone has this invitation can you scan it.
Old
  (#6)
markpatrick
Cardinals

If someone has this invitation can you scan it. - 12-24-2009, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markpatrick View Post
Thanks for the heads up I will give Phil a call.
If anyone has received this flyer yet can you scan it and post it on this forum>/?

I called Phil and am waiting for a return call.

Do you have an INVITATION?
Old
  (#7)
markpatrick
Cardinals

Do you have an INVITATION? - 12-29-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
I called Springfield Billiards last week and still have not heard from Phil.

Any idea's.

Old
  (#8)
dardusm
AzB Silver Member
dardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond reputedardusm has a reputation beyond repute

12-30-2009, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I called Springfield Billiards last week and still have not heard from Phil.

Any idea's.
I'll post the info as soon as I get a flyer.

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. ~John Lennon

Player: Red Heart/Ebony Custom Roach Cue
Breaker: Custom Roach Breaker
Jump: Custom Roach Jump Cue

Old
  (#9)
Mr.Bumps
AzB Silver Member
Mr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Bumps has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-30-2009, 01:58 PM

i havent got mine yet either. i think last year i didnt get mine til bout 3 or 4 weeks before tourny, ill post when i get it

That would be appreciated.
Old
  (#10)
markpatrick
Cardinals

That would be appreciated. - 12-30-2009, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Bumps View Post
i havent got mine yet either. i think last year i didnt get mine til bout 3 or 4 weeks before tourny, ill post when i get it
It is a round robin tournament with the top two players advancing to a 12-16 man field final, double elimination. Is it not?

THanks

Old
  (#11)
Aaron_S
AzB Silver Member
Aaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond reputeAaron_S has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 400

12-31-2009, 06:23 AM

Quote:
It is a round robin tournament with the top two players advancing to a 12-16 man field final, double elimination. Is it not?

THanks

I've not played since they moved it to Springfield, but it used to start with three sessions of 8-man round-robin flights; one Friday evening, one Saturday morning, and one Saturday evening. Top two from each flight and a handful of wildcards advance into a 5-man round-robin on Sunday morning. From that they take the top two and possibly some wildcards and run a 12-16 man double-elim on Sunday afternoon. In years past, if you made the first cut (top 25 or so) you got your money back plus a little.

Aaron

9 ball
Old
  (#12)
donnie hale
AzB Silver Member
donnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond reputedonnie hale has a reputation beyond repute

9 ball - 12-31-2009, 09:12 AM

I would contact Sam Walts here on AZ he seem to know whats going on at Billiards of Springfield. he ran the last tourney they hosted THE Turkeyday shootout, 9ball Danny H. 1st Mitch 2nd Jamie M. 3rd Travis G. 4th. Scott is the Manager.

A couple of guys are going to post the flyer
Old
  (#13)
markpatrick
Cardinals

A couple of guys are going to post the flyer - 12-31-2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnie hale View Post
I would contact Sam Walts here on AZ he seem to know whats going on at Billiards of Springfield. he ran the last tourney they hosted THE Turkeyday shootout, 9ball Danny H. 1st Mitch 2nd Jamie M. 3rd Travis G. 4th. Scott is the Manager.
Kind of surprised that Sam has NOT chimmed in on this thread. But there are a couple of AZ'rs that are going to post the flyer when they get it.

Thanks.

Old
  (#14)
patrickcues
AzB Silver Member
patrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 27150

12-31-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
And that you probably cannot get permission to go?
I dont need permission!!! If I want to go all I have to do is write it on the calander! Unlike you.. My wife is off today so I am grounded!!!! Here is the best one yet CHief said I couldnt go!!!! LOL

Doug Patrick
Patrick Custom Cues
618-709-2615
http://www.patrickcustomcues.com

International Cuemakers Association
Thank you Jim Royal!!! RIP my friend!!!

Chief has my bankroll buried in the backyard.
Old
  (#15)
markpatrick
Cardinals

Chief has my bankroll buried in the backyard. - 01-01-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
I dont need permission!!! If I want to go all I have to do is write it on the calander! Unlike you.. My wife is off today so I am grounded!!!! Here is the best one yet CHief said I couldnt go!!!! LOL
I need his support, in lieu of the fact that the guys I stake answer to him as well.

How far is it from Olathe to Springfield?

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: