Ariel Carmeli Custom Cue For Sale, butt only

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brand new (only test hit) condition, it is a great hitting Birdseye Maple forearm with 8-Kingwood points, 4 veneers (black, light blue, dark blue, maple) and Turquoise inlays. It features a smooth leather wrap and stitched rings at the joint and at either ends of the butt sleeve.

If it were a whole cue it would be a $1400-$1600 cue, am currently asking $500o.b.o. since it doesn't have shafts made for it. Sorry for the fuzzy pictures it was taken with my phone and it doesn't do so well in close-ups.

It was made in February 2009 and is signed "1 of 2" on the forearm, it is in 99% shape and only has slight blemishes due to transportation and showing it to people. It has a Uni-Loc quick release joint which is rare for one of his cues and the butt weighs 13.4 ounces currently but has no provisions for a weight bolt. Please contact me at neil@neilfujiwara.com if you have any questions whatsoever, thank you for your time!!

Cue is sold, thank you everyone for looking!!

Attachments

• ariel one.jpg
    ariel one.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 739
  • ariel two.jpg
    ariel two.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 580
  • ariel three.jpg
    ariel three.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 565
Last edited:

Fuji-whopper

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was never made, I was going to have Predator shafts made for it but never got around to it. You can ask Ariel about it, we have been friends for a while so he made just the butt for me even though it's not how he usually makes cues.

Fuji-whopper

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Soulcoma: PM received with response sent, thank you.

Danktrees: I'm sure he can do it but it might screw up the finish and is a messy proposition, plus I believe the joint diameter on his 3/8*10 cues are slightly different than when using Uni-Loc joints. I could be wrong since it's been a while but I know he tinkers with joint dimensions depending on several factors.