- - - For One Pocket Players Only - - -

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
- The One Pocket Players T-Shirt - For Christmas & For Derby City! -

Several One Pocket playing friends of mine, and also several onepocket.org members asked me if I would re-make my One Pocket T-Shirts, which I sold out of two years ago - so I just did...that said, I'm now offering them for sale here on azbilliards as I first did 3 - 4 years ago...here's all of the original, and current, info ----->

>>> THE ORIGINAL ONE POCKET T-SHIRT - FIRST DESIGNED AND OFFERED FOR SALE IN THE SPRING OF 2009 <<<

Because I think that One Pocket is the greatest game in the world, and because I so respect the skill, time commitment, and dedication that is required to study, learn, and play this game well, I wanted the design of the t-shirt to be serious and structural, just like the game of One Pocket…no macho/lame graphics like a lot of the t-shirts out there, with flaming neon pool balls, or cartoon sharks holding bud light pool cues, etc…:rolleyes:....the back of the shirt does however, have a little One Pocket boasting as to it’s exalted standing in the world of pool, when compared to the other pool games :) …check out the pics - and notice that I designed the shirt featuring an iconic "two pocket" table, built just for One Pocket...

As for the T-shirt itself, it is black with white graphics - printed on the front and the back as you can see in the pics….it is an American Apparel t-shirt, which is a high-end t-shirt - super soft and comfortable 100% ring spun cotton, medium weight, and costing at wholesale, twice as much as the Hanes, Gildan, Fruit of the Loom, etc. brands of tees that most pool t-shirts are printed on - gotta have the highest quality t-shirt for the highest quality game - it doesn't matter to me that I make very little $ on these shirts…

The shirts are available in short or long sleeve...The price of the short-sleeve T-shirts is $20 plus $5 flat-rate for shipping/paypal --- long-sleeve T-shirts are $26 plus $5 flat-rate for shipping/paypal --- shipping will be slightly more for multiple shirt orders --- the available sizes are: Medium - Large - XL - 2XL - 3XL --- sizewise, they have approx. an average fit - they are not oversized at all - for example: a size XL fits a 165 lb. guy just right, not tight and not baggy - you can extrapolate up or down from there......pm me with any questions, or pm me with your order...

My paypal account/e-mail address is: ghosttown@inbox.com

There's time to get a shirt now, for wearing at the DCC next month.

Thanks much from the Ghost…and I think you will love the shirt.

PS, With one of these shirts, you can REPRESENT for One Pocket :yes:

PPS, And you'll be in good company wearing one - Efren, Cliff, Alex P., Danny Harriman, etc. have/wear one of these tees - below is a pic of Efren wearing his at the 2012 DCC :cool:

Attachments

• ONE POCKET TEE.jpg
    ONE POCKET TEE.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 3,346
  • EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    EFREN WEARING MY TEE.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,332
Last edited:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
dude thats sweet you got a corners table on that shirt....

One Holer for life,
Grey Ghost

put me down for one MEDIUM, ill contact you when I get back on land for address etc..

oh and by the way guys/gals the American Apparel shirts are very high quality

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Very nice !!

I'll be at the Derby the last 4 days, I'll take a few off your hands.

Are you going to have a booth ??

Thanks, Tommyd1

bamadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Do you take paypal?
If not you might want to consider it for the speed and ease of the transactions.

poolgod1984

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ill take one. Do they come in any colors? if so i would like a white one in xl. please pm me who i need to send he money to
thanks

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yep

dude thats sweet you got a corners table on that shirt....

One Holer for life,
Grey Ghost

put me down for one MEDIUM, ill contact you when I get back on land for address etc..

oh and by the way guys/gals the American Apparel shirts are very high quality

g-ghost.....good eye, man....of all the people who have seen the shirt so far, you're the only one who noticed (or mentioned it anyway) that the table graphic that I designed, features one of the rare old '2-pocket' One Pocket pool tables.

- Ghost

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sir,

I would like 2 shirts in XL.

Can you please send me via PM your Pay Pal address so I can get payment out to you and the total cost. :smile:

Thanks - Tommyd1

Dawgneck

Cognitive Elitist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
ill take one. Do they come in any colors? if so i would like a white one in xl. please pm me who i need to send he money to
thanks

Ditto - any other colors besides black?

Also, are you able to get any shirts embroidered (tired of transfers washing off over time)?

Thanks.

ragbug74

Next NYTimes Best-Seller!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I received my shirts in the mail this week and must say the quality is outstanding. Also, I think I received them only a day or two after placing the order......very quick turnaround. Thanks Ghost....see you at the DCC!

1 Pocket Ghost

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I received my shirts in the mail this week and must say the quality is outstanding. Also, I think I received them only a day or two after placing the order......very quick turnaround. Thanks Ghost....see you at the DCC!

ragbug......Thanks for the props.

- Ghost