Titlist Tribute w/Ivory Hoppe ring Cue by Carmeli

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
This Cue is Brand New (test shots) and straight!

  • Handle: 16.5 oz. - curly maple forearm, 4 ebony points, titlist tribute veneer work, and ebony buttsleeve with Ivory Hoppe Ring.
  • Shaft 1: 3.8 oz., Black Sniper Tip, Ivor-X Ferrule,12.90mm at the middle of the ferrule. Standard Carmeli taper at about 12 1/4" (pro-taper).
  • Shaft 2: 3.7 oz., Black Sniper Tip, Ivor-X ferrule, 12.82mm at the middle of ferrule. Standard Carmeli taper about 12 1/4" (pro-taper).
  • Connecting pin: 3/8-10 stainless steel (wide shank/short threaded type - in fashion).
  • Wrap: Double black linen wrap.
  • Ringwork: Double Stainless, double black phenolic, and white slotted Ivory.

This cue is signed by the maker.

Price is SOLD!

I was intent on keeping this one, since I like it so much, but now it really must go - I gotta get to Valley Forge.

CuesPic1b.jpg

CuesPic2b.jpg

CuesPic3b.jpg

CuesPic4b.jpg
 
Last edited:
This Cue is Brand New (test shots) and straight!

  • Handle: 16.5 oz. - curly maple forearm, 4 ebony points, titlist tribute veneer work, and ebony buttsleeve with Ivory Hoppe Ring.
  • Shaft 1: 3.8 oz., Black Sniper Tip, Ivor-X Ferrule,12.90mm at the middle of the ferrule. Standard Carmeli taper at about 12 1/4" (pro-taper).
  • Shaft 2: 3.7 oz., Black Sniper Tip, Ivor-X ferrule, 12.82mm at the middle of ferrule. Standard Carmeli taper about 12 1/4" (pro-taper).
  • Connecting pin: 3/8-10 stainless steel (wide shank/short threaded type - in fashion).
  • Wrap: Double black linen wrap.
  • Ringwork: Double Stainless, double black phenolic, and white slotted Ivory.

This cue is signed by the maker.

List Price is $1250

I was intent on keeping this one, since I like it so much, but now it really must go.

This Please PM me for price...

I've seen the cue - it's a beauty and Corey is tops to deal with. It's a good price too.

Chris
 
Barrrrump-bump!

Note: if it makes any difference, the sale of this cue helps get me to the Super Billiards Expo and into the Pro Event. :thumbup:
 
Back
Top