James White Purpleheart Hoppe FS

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Looking to try something else so this cue has to go. I am looking for 1825 shipped, not really considering trades right now. I will be at valley forge as well if someone wants to do the deal there. Pm me or email at danktrees1212[at]gmail.com if interested, thanks.

Would prefer a money order since I'll need the money for valley forge and if i take a paypal payment, paypal forces me to convert to Canadian during the withdrawal. Then I have to convert it back into american when I withdraw from the bank, this forces me to have to lose some of the money since both paypal and the bank charge conversion fees. But with a money order I can just take it to the bank and withdraw it in american so that there are no fees.

Also have this for sale/trade:
Shurtz: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=174026

Specs:
  • Purpleheart buttsleeve with 4 purpleheart points into BEM forearm.
  • Ivory Hoppe Ring.
  • Each point has 4 veneers of natural, dark green, aqua blue and black.
  • Butt: 14.91oz.
  • Shafts: 1 - 3.880oz., 12.9mm, 2 - 3.930oz., 12.9mm, both shafts have ivory ferrules, moori tip and red fiber pad.
  • Black lizard wrap.
  • Matching maple, black, aqua, black stitch rings at joint and shaft.
  • Purpleheart, maple and silver bushka ring above the wrap.
  • 3/8x10 flatfaced SS joint with black phenolic buttcap.
  • Cue is in near mint condition, shaft has a little bit of bluing and thats it.
  • Signed and dated in forearm.

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

Last edited:

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
i've seen this in person and it is one of the best cue that Cedric has.i wish i have $$$ to buy this.free bump for you Ced!