Help identifying this MEUCCI??

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
SO I bought this cue a few years ago. I've only shot with it a few times. I don't remember what Series Meucci this is. Can anyone help??

1264386337.jpg

1264386336.jpg

1264386335.jpg

1264386333.jpg

What would I list this as .. if I were to sell it?

Thanks In Advance. :thumbup:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Last edited:

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
I had tried finding it for you - I figured it was a Summer Series or Winter Series. I also had looked at the 1998 Winter Series flyer too and it wasn't on it.

http://www.budgetcues.com/archive/meucci-1998-winter-series.htm

So, I don't get it. I'm beginning to think it was a "cue of the month" - they had those going for awhile.

Chris

They emailed me and said that it is a 1998 WS-2. the cue that is pictured on the flyer was mislabeled. The WS-2 on the flyer is really the WS-9.

Either way I don't use it.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
My honest opinion is that Meucci is big time down in value, with that I'd say sell price might be around $350-400. I buy, refinish and resell them so I'd be around $200-$250 on it.

I'd love to get it, but I want you to feel good about it too. Let me know what you think.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying & selling quality cues with integrity
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had tried finding it for you - I figured it was a Summer Series or Winter Series. I also had looked at the 1998 Winter Series flyer too and it wasn't on it.

http://www.budgetcues.com/archive/meucci-1998-winter-series.htm

So, I don't get it. I'm beginning to think it was a "cue of the month" - they had those going for awhile.

Chris

Just wanted you to know...Budget Billiards does not have all the cues made listed. I know there were probably eight Winter Series Cues made.

And Mad Mike's website...wow...people have no idea about the flaws on that site.
Too many to list but I always get a good laugh because so many people use it and
repeat the wrong information.:eek:

And if you call Meucci and ask...LOL...you most definitely have only a 50-50 chance on getting the truth.
Well, maybe not quite that good of a chance.

Winter Series cues were made in 1996 and 1998.

Jay-Man on Ebay said this cue was a WS-2 when he sold his.

Can't believe I am responding to such an old thread............................oh am I so dumb. Need another coffee.

Last edited:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winter Series Cue

Here is a picture of mine after a well known cue maker tried to refinish it.:frown:

There was no charge for this one...LOL.

Attachments

• Screwed up 004.jpg
    Screwed up 004.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 669
  • Screwed up 006.jpg
    Screwed up 006.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 757
Last edited:

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I once knew what it was, but don't remember anymore.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
I've been informed by Meucci a couple of years ago as to what it is.

And as far as the value.. I've been informed as to what it's valued at too. Both by them and another reputable person.

Thanks.

And wow.. That "refinished" cue. Wow.

Mine looks more like one on the flyer still :)