F.S. Basic Cue Repair Lathe

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Condition: New. This is a specially set-up and modified Micro Lathe II, that does a great job on tips, ferrules, shaft cleaning, sanding, tenoning, refinishing and handles house cues with no problem. It is simple, fast and works great! It is New and has been assembled, checked and tested only. I built one of these for myself and sold it when I purchased a larger lathe. I received so many requests and inquiries that I decided to build more. It was originally built to do only tips and ferrules, but as you can see from the photos it can be versatile, with the reversible headstock and foot operated control., a bearing steady rest for shafts and a cloth lined steady rest for house cues. You are bidding on the complete lathe with reversible headstock and a 110 - 120 volt,120 watt, 1.2 amp, motor which is not rated for continous run operation, includes foot control, pulleys and three jaw self centering chuck, chuck wrenches (tommy bars), both steady rests, they're functional - not pretty, two high speed steel cutting bits, plastic shaft collet, one set of 5/16 x 18 joint protectors for holding butts and shafts, three Allen wrenches and a couple extra screws for the lathe plus an extra set of brushes for the motor, everything except the baseboard. Although the photos don't show them, I am now including a heavy duty drive belt and a two sided tool post in place of the single sided one in the photos. In addition I am including an insert "plug" which turns the bearing steady rest into a live center for holding shaft tips while cleaning and finishing (see last photo). Also some of the motors are now white or ivory colored instead of black (same motor - different color). I will ship anywhere in the USA. Insurance is included for your protection. A quote for Fedex shipping is available I just need your zip code. The price here for AZer's is $449.00 + S&H. Please send a PM if you have ANY questions. Thank a Million!! Todd.
Cue Lathe 1.jpg

Cue Lathe 2.jpg

Cue Lathe 3.jpg

butt lathe.jpg

Cue Lathe 5.jpg

Last edited:

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Just a selfish self serving BUMP! This is a great starter setup to do a professional job on your own tips + for fopr you friends.

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
This one is sold But I'll make more!!! Send me a PM if you want to place an order.... Thanks!!

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I have another ready for delivery if you are interested please send me a PM! Thanks a Million!! Todd

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Sold! If you are interested in ordering one please send me a PM. I am running about three days behind. Any questions please let me know. Thanks a Million!! Todd

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I am currently running about a week behind on these little setups. If you are interested or if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks a Million!! Todd

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Just another selfish self serving bump to the top. By the way I am still running just a few days on orders. Thanks a Million!! Todd

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Shipping to Thailand will run about $145.00. You would have to find a replacement motor or a small voltage adaptor to run this machine on 220 vac. If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Last edited:

tsp&b

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
I am nearly caught up on orders. I can have one ready to go in just a day or so. If you are interested or have any questions, just send me a PM here or email me at jtoddshultz@yahoo.com . Thanks a Million!! Todd

TrueBlue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Condition: New. This is a specially set-up and modified Micro Lathe II, that does a great job on tips, ferrules, shaft cleaning, sanding, tenoning, refinishing and handles house cues with no problem. It is simple, fast and works great! It is New and has been assembled, checked and tested only. I built one of these for myself and sold it when I purchased a larger lathe. I received so many requests and inquiries that I decided to build more. It was originally built to do only tips and ferrules, but as you can see from the photos it can be versatile, with the reversible headstock and foot operated control., a bearing steady rest for shafts and a cloth lined steady rest for house cues. You are bidding on the complete lathe with reversible headstock and a 110 - 120 volt,120 watt, 1.2 amp, motor which is not rated for continous run operation, includes foot control, pulleys and three jaw self centering chuck, chuck wrenches (tommy bars), both steady rests, they're functional - not pretty, two high speed steel cutting bits, plastic shaft collet, one set of 5/16 x 18 joint protectors for holding butts and shafts, three Allen wrenches and a couple extra screws for the lathe plus an extra set of brushes for the motor, everything except the baseboard. Although the photos don't show them, I am now including a heavy duty drive belt and a two sided tool post in place of the single sided one in the photos. In addition I am including an insert "plug" which turns the bearing steady rest into a live center for holding shaft tips while cleaning and finishing (see last photo). Also some of the motors are now white or ivory colored instead of black (same motor - different color). I will ship anywhere in the USA. Insurance is included for your protection. A quote for Fedex shipping is available I just need your zip code. The price here for AZer's is $449.00 + S&H. Please send a PM if you have ANY questions. Thank a Million!! Todd.
View attachment 124252

View attachment 124253

View attachment 124254

View attachment 124257

View attachment 124256

Hi...I was curious to find out if still make these lathes. I am just beginning and would like to learn to change my own tips. I have done it without a lathe which is really difficult.

My zip code is 32305. Just curious what the price would be with shipping.
Thanks,
Don