Like new Samsara J/B For Sale

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a VERY like new Samsara JB-04 jump break cue. I really like this cue and don't want to sell it BUT I need the money so I can put towards a matching J/B cue from Andy Gilbert. (that will match my gilbert cue being made) There is not a scratch on this cue and the shaft is like new also. It also comes with a Dart handle that is not shown in the pictures.

Price is $400 shipped in the USA. If shipping is over $20 to Canada the extra will be at the buyers expense.

It is the top cue in the pictures. (pictures were taken last week)
 

Attachments

  • Photo0030.jpg
    Photo0030.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 682
  • Photo0031.jpg
    Photo0031.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 655
  • Photo0032.jpg
    Photo0032.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 658
  • Photo0033.jpg
    Photo0033.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 678
Bump for a great looking and performing J/B cue.

I have a VERY like new Samsara JB-04 jump break cue. I really like this cue and don't want to sell it BUT I need the money so I can put towards a matching J/B cue from Andy Gilbert. (that will match my gilbert cue being made) There is not a scratch on this cue and the shaft is like new also. It also comes with a Dart handle that is not shown in the pictures.

Price is $400 shipped in the USA. If shipping is over $20 to Canada the extra will be at the buyers expense.

It is the top cue in the pictures. (pictures were taken last week)
 
Another bump just in case....


I have a VERY like new Samsara JB-04 jump break cue. I really like this cue and don't want to sell it BUT I need the money so I can put towards a matching J/B cue from Andy Gilbert. (that will match my gilbert cue being made) There is not a scratch on this cue and the shaft is like new also. It also comes with a Dart handle that is not shown in the pictures.

Price is $400 shipped in the USA. If shipping is over $20 to Canada the extra will be at the buyers expense.

It is the top cue in the pictures. (pictures were taken last week)
 
Bump, Bump, Bump.



I have a VERY like new Samsara JB-04 jump break cue. I really like this cue and don't want to sell it BUT I need the money so I can put towards a matching J/B cue from Andy Gilbert. (that will match my gilbert cue being made) There is not a scratch on this cue and the shaft is like new also. It also comes with a Dart handle that is not shown in the pictures.

Price is $400 shipped in the USA. If shipping is over $20 to Canada the extra will be at the buyers expense.

It is the top cue in the pictures. (pictures were taken last week)
 
Back
Top