Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Animal Control Officer Unlawfully Executes Family Pet in Neighborhood
Page 1 of 14 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 4.79 average.
Animal Control Officer Unlawfully Executes Family Pet in Neighborhood
Old
  (#1)
ScottTaylor
AzB Bronze Member
ScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond reputeScottTaylor has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Animal Control Officer Unlawfully Executes Family Pet in Neighborhood - 05-08-2010, 05:27 PM

First, yes, I know that this post probably does not belong on a billiards forum, but since so many of you are friends and associates, I thought that it might be a forgivable sin... Plus, you good folks might actually be willing to lend me some support!

I am a friend of Jeff Daniels, the man whose beloved pet was shot and killed by Sheriff's Deputy Animal Control Officer Sean C. Austin on Thursday, April 29, 2010 in Concord, NC last week.

The purpose of this email is to alert you to the present situation, with the hopes that you will be able to lend some support to the cause for justice. I hope that you will at least share this with the people you know who are actively acting in the support of animals.

It is clear to anyone familiar with the NC General Statutes, the Cabarrus County Animal Control Ordinance, the City of Concord Code of Ordinances, and the United States Code (specifically 42 USC 1983, which affords civil liberties protections for US citizens) that, at a minimum, Deputy Austin operated outside of the law when he discharged his firearm in the city, thereby depriving Mr. Daniels and his family their property without the due process of law. In fact, his actions were, in my opinion, criminal under at least NCGS 14-360(a) and 14-160(a). Statements made by him, Sgt. Bryan Archer, and even Sheriff Brad Riley are quite damning confessions of their breaches of the law.

Here is a small part of the 17 minute hidden-camera interview of the shooter, taken by the owner of the dog, wherein Deputy Austin says he never saw the dog being aggressive, and that he shot it because she wasn't worth his time:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tjdaniel.../0/uWXzyZqIT7g

Here is a video of the two dogs meeting some neighborhood kids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/tjdaniel.../0/gVSAeXNfZsg

Though a spokesman for the Sheriff's Department, Sgt. Bryan Archer, says in the news clip that he had been told that the dogs showed signs of aggression, this is completely refuted by the shooter, and several witness accounts. Here is the statement of one witness to the events:

Quote:
On Thursday, April 29th my husband and I were visiting (redacted) in the Ridge Crossing subdivision. Around 6:40 pm my husband had plans to leave and while walking outside, we heard some commotion towards the street. My husband left but (redacted), and I pursued to find out what all the commotion was about. There were two Police cars sitting in the middle of the road while a male and female officer walked around appearing to be looking for something. That is when we saw a gray, female pit bull running loose down the street. We approached the female officer after a few minutes and asked her what was going on; she informed us that they had received a 911 call from a lady down the road saying there were two stray pit bulls running loose around the neighborhood. She told us that they had already retrieved the second one, a white male, as he immediately came to her when called and jumped into the backseat of her vehicle. The gray, female pit bull circled around a couple of the houses across the street. We, along with a couple neighbors, called out to her several times in passing but she continued to run.

After about 15 minutes of failed attempts, (redacted) suggested to the female officer to take the white, male dog out on a leash to see if the female would come to him. The officer was hesitant and responded by saying they did not know how the male would react towards them. The female continued to run and seemed very scared and unsure of where to go or what to do. She continued to circle a couple of the houses nearby but appeared to stay close. She would not get any closer than 10-15 feet of anyone. She did not show any signs of aggression and appeared to be well taken care of. After a few more minutes, and still no luck of catching her, (redacted) again suggested to the female officer to take the male out of the car. The officer said they did not have a leash; so (redacted) went inside to retrieve a collar and leash. When she came back outside, the Animal Control officer arrived at that moment and the idea was not addressed further.

The Animal Control officer first put the white male dog into the back of his truck. He then pursued to catch the gray female with a catch pole. She was still running circles around a small group of houses and wouldn’t get near anyone. A few times she was encountered by someone she would stop to look at them and bark. She never showed her teeth or growled, just barked; after a few seconds of barking she would start running again. Occasionally, the female would run to the Animal Control vehicle where the male had been put and she would sniff around; she appeared to be looking for him. She would linger around the vehicle for a few brief moments but when someone would attempt to get close to her she would run. At this point, there were quite a few other neighbors trying to catch her, including the lady who called in the report about this “dangerous” dog. The female appeared to become more scared as more people came to chase her. There was even a neighbor chasing her with a stick. But still, she never showed any aggression or anger. The only emotion she showed was fear, as she ran continuously and barked a few times. There were also several kids playing basketball not too far from where the officer vehicles were parked and where the female was running loose. She never approached or went near the kids.

About 10 minutes later and several attempts to catch the gray female, the Animal Control officer went to his vehicle and got a gun. (redacted) and I believed this to be a tranquilizer gun as it had the appearance of a silver paintball gun, not a rifle. While the officer had the gun the female went to the vehicle again that housed the male. The officers and several neighbors attempted to surround the female but she raced away when someone got too close. The Animal Control officer chased after her and when she got between the house directly across the street from where (redacted) and I were standing the officer shot her. She immediately screamed and bolted in the opposite direction from the officer. It was difficult to determine where she was hit but her legs fluttered a bit and she looked as though she was losing her balance. We lost sight of her when she ran behind some long grass and bushes after about 20 feet. The Animal Control officer, the Police officers, and a neighbor ran around the side of the house to follow her. After only a few minutes, the male Police officer came back around the corner heading towards the Animal Control vehicle. (redacted) asked the officer in passing if they had caught her and he said yes. He quickly got into the vehicle and took off down the street to the next cul-de-sac. The pit bull and Animal Control officer were not seen again; only the Police officers to get their vehicles and leave.

A short time after these events occurred, the owner of the pit bulls pulled in front of my in-laws house where (redacted) and I were still standing. He told us he had heard what was happening from a neighbor and rushed over as quickly as he could. He asked what had happened so (redacted) and I told him the events we had witnessed. He asked who called the police and we told him that it was the neighbors down the street. He thanked us and walked down the street to see if he could get further information about what happened. At this time, it was unknown that the female had been shot with a gun and presumed dead.
Here is an excerpt from another witness' statement:

Quote:
We chased her up the street into a yard at the dead end and she ran back to the street entrance to where the other dog was now in the animal control officer's truck in a cage. She kept looking at the truck. Then several people gathered around the truck and she ran back to the dead end of the street. My son and I had her cornered in ta yard and she never growled our showed any aggression towards us. She was very frightened and she was trying to get over the fence in the backyard of this house because she would have been on her street and near her owner's home had she been able to get over the fence. Just as I got close enough to try to put the noose on her neck, a male neighbor carrying a broomstick came around the corner and yelled at her and tried to strike her with the broomstick. She ran again towards the street entrance. My son Kory went inside and got a bowl of left over BBQ and placed it at the animal control officer's truck in the hope that she would stop to sniff or eat and we could catch her. By this time, there were numerous persons chasing this animal and she just ran up Brookstone St. and Kory and I lost sight of her. The entire time we were chasing this animal I never saw her show any aggression. She never growled, She never lunged at anyone, she just ran away and tried to get away.
There are numerous other witness statements that fully corroborate these, and refute any claims that the dog was ever aggressive or threatening. In fact, though her story has changed over time, here is an excerpt of a statement from Sheriff's Deputy April Samples, a resident of the neighborhood, who was the first to respond when a neighbor was afraid because the dogs were in her yard with a child present (we ALL would probably be a bit scared under these same situations, just in case, right?):

Quote:
I then talked to the dogs trying to pet them and keep them in that back yard until the Concord Police Dept could get there to assist me in finding who they belonged to due to the fact they had no collars or tags on them. The white dog seemed fine, but the silver dog seemed aggitated or maybe freaked out because he didn't know where he was. By the time Concord Police got there, they had ran. Concord Police, myself, and several neighbors tried to catch the dogs. The white dog was caught pretty quickly and was friendly. The silver dog kept running thru yards. I even went in the house and got a dog treat, trying to pat my leg and nicely call the dog thinking I could get him into my fenced in backyard so he could be contained until the owners were located.
Here is NewsChannel 36's beginning coverage of the reckless behavior of the City of Concord Police and Sheriff's Deputy. Note yet another witness to the event saying clearly that there were no signs of aggression. Even if there were, the shooting still would have been unlawful, unless the dog was in the act of attacking a person. Note as well the proximity of the shooting to nearby children:
http://www.wcnc.com/news/Pit-Bull-ki...-92832959.html

Here is the Fox coverage:
http://www.foxcharlotte.com/news/local/92833669.html

Here is coverage in the Charlotte Observer:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/201...d-outside.html

The Sheriff's Deputy Animal Control Officer clearly violated the law, which makes no provision for anyone to kill a loose dog. Seizure of the animal by authorities is, of course, allowable, yet there is a process that must be followed to be lawful (or even Constitutional under the 14th Amendment).

Currently, the Sheriff is conducting an investigation of his own department:
"We are investigating this matter. Though we have not completed the investigation, we are very near completion and at this time, we have not received any substantial information from the investigation that leads us to believe the officer acted inappropriately." --Sheriff Brad Riley

Unfortunately, it would appear that Sheriff Riley is either:
• in denial of the actual circumstances;
• unaware of what the laws and ordinances of the US, the State, the County, and the City; or
• engaged in actions most politely described as "preservation of self and department."

The Daniels family is currently speaking with an NC animal law firm.

I am sure that you are just as alarmed, concerned, and appalled by this affair as I am, or any other reasonable person would be.

If there is anything you can do to help spread the word, contact public officials or the media, or lend financial support, please let me know. Donations are being accepted for awareness activities and legal expenses on ChipIn:
http://justiceforbella.chipin.com/ju...a-general-fund
Alternatively, donations via PayPal can be sent to donations@justiceforbella.org.

Here is the Facebook group for Justice for Bella:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123717867644695
Please consider joining, and sharing it with your friends.

Thank you very much for your attention, now go shoot some stick

Best regards,

Scott Taylor

Old
  (#2)
pooltchr
Prof. Billiard Instructor
pooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2010, 05:43 PM

When anyone harms an innocent animal, it really makes me sick. When that person is an animal control officer, it is unforgivable. If this guy doesn't lose his job and BLE certification, something is very wrong!

Steve

Steve Jennings
PBIA Master Instructor

www.playbetterbilliards.com

Old
  (#3)
CreeDo
Fargo Rating 597
CreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond reputeCreeDo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to CreeDo  
05-08-2010, 05:57 PM

Not to be insensitive but there's a non-pool-related forum on this site. Sorry. Good luck getting the cop sent to jail or whatever.

Old
  (#4)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

05-08-2010, 05:59 PM

Did anyone shoot the owner who let the dogs loose???

P.S. - just because the dogs hadn't acted aggressively doesn't mean they couldn't in the future (past results don't guarantee future performance).

If they were running around my house and I had any kids nearby, I would shoot the dogs like Geno....do you guys want to wait until they hurt someone before you do anything? People are innocent until proven guilty; pit bulls in my neighborhood are guilty until proven innocent.

I suppose if a lion was loose in the neighborhood we should wait until it hurts someone before shooting.

Old
  (#5)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

05-08-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeDo View Post
Not to be insensitive but there's a non-pool-related forum on this site. Sorry. Good luck getting the cop sent to jail or whatever.
I agree with all the above.

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Old
  (#6)
pooltchr
Prof. Billiard Instructor
pooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond reputepooltchr has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2010, 06:25 PM

For anyone who doesn't know, Scott has done as much as anybody I know for the game of pool. He operates one of the largest wholesale billiard supply companies in the country, has sponsored many professional pool players, sponsored the Fury and Blaze pool tours, and donated thousands to various pool charity events.

I don't see a problem giving him a little leeway. I happen to know he is a very passionate dog lover. Besides, he did mention pool in the last sentence.

Steve

Steve Jennings
PBIA Master Instructor

www.playbetterbilliards.com

Old
  (#7)
RoryHunt
The King of "so close."
RoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond reputeRoryHunt has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2010, 06:35 PM

Screw it, it ain't worth the time or energy.

Playing Cue: McDermott Intimidator
Tip: Layered Unicorn Leather
Break Cue: The Hand of God
Jump Cue: Thor's Hammer
Case: Indentured servants carry my stuff..

Last edited by RoryHunt; 05-08-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: because you can't change the minds of douche bags

Old
  (#8)
rbpwrd240
Sponsored Player
rbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond reputerbpwrd240 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

05-08-2010, 06:58 PM

Dog loose, no leash, out in public, is DANGEROUS weather it acts looks or seems aggressive, or not. I dont mean to be harsh but your friennd put the public in danger when his dog got out. The species doesnt matter but it probably didnt help the situation since it was a pitbull.

I have always owned large breed dogs, Mastive, great dane, labs, alaskin huskies and I have been in this situation before. We lost our case here in Texas becouse once the dog was off our property it was a danger to the public.

Sorry but I dont think your friend will win this one.

Action Alex

“It’s not the critic that counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.” Theodore Roosevelt

Old
  (#9)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

05-08-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooltchr View Post
For anyone who doesn't know, Scott has done as much as anybody I know for the game of pool. He operates one of the largest wholesale billiard supply companies in the country, has sponsored many professional pool players, sponsored the Fury and Blaze pool tours, and donated thousands to various pool charity events.

I don't see a problem giving him a little leeway. I happen to know he is a very passionate dog lover. Besides, he did mention pool in the last sentence.

Steve
Which company? I have no idea who he is. At least I don't think I do...

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Old
  (#10)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
05-08-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbpwrd240 View Post
Dog loose, no leash, out in public, is DANGEROUS weather it acts looks or seems aggressive, or not. I dont mean to be harsh but your friennd put the public in danger when his dog got out. The species doesnt matter but it probably didnt help the situation since it was a pitbull.

I have always owned large breed dogs, Mastive, great dane, labs, alaskin huskies and I have been in this situation before. We lost our case here in Texas becouse once the dog was off our property it was a danger to the public.

Sorry but I dont think your friend will win this one.

Oh please. If this was such a dangerous situation then why didn't the police order everyone into their houses?

Why didn't they just shoot the animal on sight immediately?

This whole "what if" game is sickening.

Why aren't the police out there killing every stray dog on sight?

I mean if there is SUCH a danger to "the public" here then why don't we have armies of animal executioners out there.

This situation is a deplorable misuse and abuse of power. Nothing more nothing less. It was a situation where "the public" felt no danger as they gleefully joined in the attempt to capture the clearly non-aggressive dog.

Furthermore an Animal Control officer who doesn't even have the ability to use a tranquilizer gun should not even be allowed to go after animals.

I bet anything that if the police had taken the male into an enclosed space such as a back yard and secured him with the gate open that the female would have gone to him and they could have closed the gate and then found the owner OR undertaken other HUMANE steps to secure the female.

The whole notion of eliminating the "threat" is bogus and bullshit. It's the same attitude that allows us as a nation to practice preventative war and assassination.

Handling an animal is a situation by situation exercise. Shooting a scared but otherwise docile animal is the inhumane and cowardly reprehensible way out.

As far as putting it all back on the owner -- - - well if you really want to play the WHAT IF game, WHAT IF the owner had secured them and someone else let them out? What if they gate was locked and someone else cut the lock and opened the gate? What if the house was burglarized and the door left open and the dogs went out from there?

Instead of playing this game lets just focus on the exact situation. The dogs were out, the male was caught, the female was confused and scared and looking for her buddy. The Animal Control officer shot her because he was unable to catch her and was impatient by his own admission.

That's all there is to it. If you think that animal control officers should have the right to shoot pets in this type of situation then you are on the side of inhumane police action without regard for the law.

If you believe that police have a responsibility to uphold the law and treat animals and their owners with humanity and dignity then you will be on the side of justice in this case.

Old
  (#11)
budonahog
AzB Silver Member
budonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond reputebudonahog has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1600

05-08-2010, 07:20 PM

I am very leary of the pit bull breed as well, but having said that, I feel this officer was in the complete wrong. Listening to the news reports, it says the officer wasn't certified to carry a tranq gun, but he can carry a loaded gun with live ammunition...............SCARY! The man should be relieved of his duties!

Old
  (#12)
Pushout
AzB Silver Member
Pushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond reputePushout has a reputation beyond repute

05-08-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaTrigger View Post
I agree with all the above.
Yup, sorry, this doesn't belong here.

I had a stroke. I had it when I came in, I KNOW I did

"Nothing beats playing pool in your underwear at 2 o'clock in the morning." George Fels 1938-2013

Straight Pool is not a race!

Link to 101 Tips to Improve Your Game by George Fels
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ldhxbll58urg18z

Old
  (#13)
mullyman
Hung Like a Gnat!
mullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond reputemullyman has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

05-08-2010, 09:43 PM

I honestly couldn't care less either way. The one thing that does get under my skin is how they post a photo of a little girl hugging a pit bull. Is that necessary to make the case? Why not just a photo of the dog? It has to be a little blonde girl with a big smile so it can work on the heart strings.
MULLY

http://forums.azbilliards.com/signaturepics/sigpic10522_1.gif

dogs
Old
  (#14)
stick8
AzB Silver Member
stick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond reputestick8 has a reputation beyond repute

dogs - 05-08-2010, 09:43 PM

WHO LET THE DOGS LOOSE????WOW-WOW--WOW, oh hell wrong thread, im a GA fan!!!!!! GOOOOOOO DOGS!!!!!

stick

Old
  (#15)
JB Cases
www.jbcases.com

JB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond reputeJB Cases has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5700
  Send a message via AIM to JB Cases Send a message via MSN to JB Cases Send a message via Yahoo to JB Cases Send a message via Skype™ to JB Cases 
05-08-2010, 09:45 PM

I wanted to add something to this as long as we are playing the 'what if' game?

What if this dog had been a policeman's German Shepard which was trained to respond to commands in German as most police dogs are. What if it were trained not to go to strangers without the proper commands. What if this dog had cost the city of Concord $20,000 to train?

What if this dog had been trained to sniff out human remains and was a dog that the police often called on to help them track missing persons? What if the owner had spent years training this dog to be of service to the community?

We can take the what if game to all sorts of levels.

What if the animal control officer had done his job and controlled instead of executed this dog?

Page 1 of 14 1 2311 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: