Live Stream Schedule Clarification - 30th VNEA

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
There have been some changes to the original stream schedule of the 30th Annual VNEA events in Las Vegas -- This is the finalized official schedule, straight from those who will be running the live stream:

=============================================

The 30th Anniversary of VNEA

WELCOME TO THE PARTY LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS

All on your computer at www.OTBnTV.com and www.VNEA.com

LIVE Streaming of twelve finals from Masters to Classic to Seniors both in 8-Ball and 9-Ball brought to you on OTBnTV.com

Sunday May 30th
The action starts at 3pm Pacific Time, 6pm Eastern. Leading up to the finals in each division we will be LIVE Streaming starting with the Masters Division in 8-Ball and 9-Ball both Men's and Women's. The races are to 7 in Men's and 6 in Women's Divisions.

Monday May 31st
The finals start at 10am Pacific Time, 1pm Eastern. There will also be other matches leading up to the finals in all divisions, both Men and Women in 8-Ball and 9-Ball.
With a full day leading up to the finals there will be matches on the docket in both Men's and Women's Regular, Classic and Intermediate Divisions. The races vary.

Friday June 4
Team play will continue times are to be announced. Play will be on 2 new redesigned Valley Tables. Open Team 5 person team, 25 game format. Women's Team 4 women per team, round robin play.

Saturday June 5
Finals will continue. Times TBA

The OTBnTV Live Stream is sponsored by:
VNEA.com
VikingCue.com
FuryCues.com
Delta-13.com
SimonisCloth.com
CrownCues.biz
CuePen.com available for only 49 cents

Be sure to watch on your computer LIVE from Las Vegas. Welcome to the Party!

Don and Mary Akerlow
OTBnTV

Hope to see you all there!

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There have been some changes to the original stream schedule of the 30th Annual VNEA events in Las Vegas -- This is the finalized official schedule, straight from those who will be running the live stream:

The 30th Anniversary of VNEA

WELCOME TO THE PARTY LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS

All on your computer at www.OTBnTV.com and www.VNEA.com

LIVE Streaming of twelve finals from Masters to Classic to Seniors both in 8-Ball and 9-Ball brought to you on OTBnTV.com

Sunday May 30th
The action starts at 3pm Pacific Time, 6pm Eastern. Leading up to the finals in each division we will be LIVE Streaming starting with the Masters Division in 8-Ball and 9-Ball both Men's and Women's. The races are to 7 in Men's and 6 in Women's Divisions.

Monday May 31st
The finals start at 10am Pacific Time, 1pm Eastern. There will also be other matches leading up to the finals in all divisions, both Men and Women in 8-Ball and 9-Ball.
With a full day leading up to the finals there will be matches on the docket in both Men's and Women's Regular, Classic and Intermediate Divisions. The races vary.

Friday June 4
Team play will continue times are to be announced. Play will be on 2 new redesigned Valley Tables. Open Team 5 person team, 25 game format. Women's Team 4 women per team, round robin play.

Saturday June 5
Finals will continue. Times TBA

The OTBnTV Live Stream is sponsored by:
VNEA.com
VikingCue.com
FuryCues.com
Delta-13.com
SimonisCloth.com
CrownCues.biz
CuePen.com available for only 49 cents

Be sure to watch on your computer LIVE from Las Vegas. Welcome to the Party!

Don and Mary Akerlow
OTBnTV

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks Rene , was gearing uo for tonight , appreciate the heads up .

HudsonSmith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the heads up on the live streaming
I just got back to my room. I watched otbn tv people set up and they were busy talking to some tech people with lap tops in hand and laying down cable to the cameras and working on what they have to do to get ready.
I'll try to talk to them tomorrow if I see them....but I did look into their booth and it looked like a mini espn more later :grin-square:
Tonite is party time!
Hudson Smith

speakers

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brackets?

Do you know if they have the brackets posted online anywhere?

Thanks
Speakers

(sorry if this has been addressed in another thread, I tried to looked around and didn't see anything).

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
It's on!! Where are you at?

Gonna check to see if they know of any online brackets, shortly.

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
Despite a few glitches in the stream, they are still putting out some quality video of live competition!

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Appreciate the thread link and schedule. Watched alittle last night.

JesPiddlin

Silver Member
It's been on today, also. The seniors match was super-intense, earlier.

We have some Portuguese commentary with Cheese, right now. Double-dip match...

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would be nice to have brackets to see who is left playing but for some reason the VNEA drops the ball on them every year. By the time the updates go live on their site it's 2 weeks after the event.