Custom J.Flowers Tribute 3x4/2x4 $400 Shipped CONUS

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
SOLD - Thank you!

Here is an oops case. Oops as in we built it for a customer in Singapore and then mixed up the boxes so this one went to the USA. So this one is now available.

If your name begins with "C" even better as there is a C engraved on the shoulder strap. For the buyer whose name doesn't begin with C I will provide a brand new shoulder pad on request at no charge.

The case is a 3x4 and it also has a longer lower pocket made to fit the Hager extension. The lower pocket is 18 inches and the top pocket is 6 inches.

Both pockets feature the L-Zipper that we invented for the box pockets. So you get the clean look of the box pockets but the convenience of being able to open the pockets up wide for easy access.

As always first come first serve on this - my paypal is paypal@jbideas.com - thank you for looking.

jf2010-119-afront.jpg

jf2010-119-bback.jpg

jf2010-119-ctoppocket1.jpg

jf2010-119-dbottompocket.jpg

jf2010-119-elogo.jpg

jf2010-119-fright.jpg

jf2010-119-grighttop.jpg

jf2010-119-hrightcenter.jpg

jf2010-119-irightbottom.jpg

jf2010-119-jbacktop.jpg

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
jf2010-119-kbackcenter.jpg

jf2010-119-lbackbottom.jpg

jf2010-119-mleft.jpg

jf2010-119-nleftcenter.jpg

jf2010-119-nlefttop.jpg

jf2010-119-oleftbottom.jpg

This case also has another little JB Cases innovation. In the left butt cavity we have added one extra sleeve. This is so that the case can actually become a 3x5 or a 2x6. This sleeve allows for a shaft to be placed in the butt section while still being separated and protected.

jf2010-119-pinterior.jpg

jf2010-119-qinteriorwithcues.jpg

The L-Zipper

jf2010-119-ctoppocket2.jpg

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Does the Clement Chow badge get removed and replaced with a reguler badge?

No. It was made for Clement and for me to remove the badge would mean sending the case back here. The buyer is free to do whatever they like.

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That's a pretty case! Me name starts with C!!!

Why does the tooling on the black portion of the leather appear brown? is it painted? Can one specify the color of the tooling? or is this something that can be done easily?

Sorry for the newbie question. Not really that well informed in leather works.....

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
That's a pretty case! Me name starts with C!!!

Why does the tooling on the black portion of the leather appear brown? is it painted? Can one specify the color of the tooling? or is this something that can be done easily?

Sorry for the newbie question. Not really that well informed in leather works.....

The tooling can be dyed and then a clear coat is put over it so that the surrounding leather can be dyed a different color without affecting the color of the tooling. This does not always work well though and this particular case was very difficult to get the color combination the way we did it.

You can specify what colors you want and we will certainly try our best to do it.

MasterClass

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The tooling can be dyed and then a clear coat is put over it so that the surrounding leather can be dyed a different color without affecting the color of the tooling. This does not always work well though and this particular case was very difficult to get the color combination the way we did it.

You can specify what colors you want and we will certainly try our best to do it.

Are you guys still taking orders? I would have liked to shoot you a PM but unfortunately it seems that your box is full.

Business must be good!

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
So are the Box Pocket the NEXT GENERATION of Jay Flower Tributes, or is this a Single Case UPDRADE?

I am going to make the L-zipper stock on all box pockets unless specifically requested not to.

To be honest with everyone I kind of lost my way when doing these J.Flowers cases.

What I mean by that is that my entire case making career has always been one where I put function over form. Somehow I got the idea that if people wanted to buy cases for the look, as they do with some other brands, instead of the usability then I would go ahead and sell cases to them built that way.

I actually did develop this L-zipper approach more than a year ago but hadn't used it on anyone's case. So starting with this case it's going to be standard and I can feel good that the user is getting the look they want with the function they need.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Are you guys still taking orders? I would have liked to shoot you a PM but unfortunately it seems that your box is full.

Business must be good!

Not right now. Given that I have some orders that are over two years old I made the decision to stop taking orders until we are 100% caught up.

We are expanding the shop to increase our technical abilities and hiring a fe more people to increase our ability to get cases out the door.

Right now we are getting 1-2 cases a week done and that's not enough.

Feel free to browse through the site and put your thoughts about what you want into an email. It might take me a while but I will get back to you with my thoughts on it and we can put it away until I am ready to start again. I can give you a tentative start date based on your inquiry but I won't take it as an "order" until I am sure that we can do it in a reasonable time.

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
159   0   0
Not right now. Given that I have some orders that are over two years old I made the decision to stop taking orders until we are 100% caught up.

We are expanding the shop to increase our technical abilities and hiring a fe more people to increase our ability to get cases out the door.

Right now we are getting 1-2 cases a week done and that's not enough.

Feel free to browse through the site and put your thoughts about what you want into an email. It might take me a while but I will get back to you with my thoughts on it and we can put it away until I am ready to start again. I can give you a tentative start date based on your inquiry but I won't take it as an "order" until I am sure that we can do it in a reasonable time.

Hi John, your web site is down and pm box is full. can you clear some of your pm box? thanks Greg