Hitler loses betting on corey video.....

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
hey everyone I was looking to show my friend the video the other day, found a few links but not one of them worked.

any one know where to find it?
 
YouTube is in the process of removing all of those Hitler videos. Some German movie company is claiming copyright infringement.
 
hey everyone I was looking to show my friend the video the other day, found a few links but not one of them worked.

any one know where to find it?

I have it saved, both of the ones that were done. If you have email that will take a 10mb file or an FTP address I can save it to, I can send it over. Send me a PM with info. You will need RealPlayer or some player that can play .flv files.
 
Last edited:
Bless you! Please send both too : Oops. I'd better PM that to you. Duh!

You were smarter than the rest of us.
 
Last edited:
I have it saved, both of the ones that was done. If you have email that will take a 10mb file or an FTP address I can save it to, I can send it over. Send me a PM with info. You will need RealPlayer or some player that can play .flv files.

awesome...i knew someone had to have downloaded it :) rep to you sir!!!!!!!
 
What's really stupid is that the director of Downfall has stated that he enjoys watching these videos. It's the ultra-lame MPAA that is getting them removed. We watched a couple in one of my grad school classes and everyone loved it, especially my Jewish buddy Seth
 
This weekend I will see if I can setup a download area for the 2 videos I saved so you guys can grab them. If anyone already has a place to post these (I don't want to use the AZ video area due to the issues that youtube had) let me know and I'll send them to you.
 
I pm'ed Hang the 9 for a copy and want to thank him here for saving a copy rep to u Mr 9. Alsothanks to disco for creating the original I have not seen the second one looking forward to it.....

Thanks

Dana in Indy
 
This weekend I will see if I can setup a download area for the 2 videos I saved so you guys can grab them. If anyone already has a place to post these (I don't want to use the AZ video area due to the issues that youtube had) let me know and I'll send them to you.

Maybe a Mimeo account will let these fly for a while? Seems like they aren't as policed as YouTube.
 
I pm'ed Hang the 9 for a copy and want to thank him here for saving a copy rep to u Mr 9. Alsothanks to disco for creating the original I have not seen the second one looking forward to it.....

Thanks

Dana in Indy

There are 2 of these videos. One has only the Corey vs. Shane bet, another has OMG vs CUBC and 2 others. I don't know which came first though.
 
Yeah the parodies are funny, but since no one else mentioned it the
movie is actually very good. You'd think they would love the exposure since it is somewhat unkown.
 
There are 2 of these videos. One has only the Corey vs. Shane bet, another has OMG vs CUBC and 2 others. I don't know which came first though.

Pretty sure Disco did the Hitler on Shane and Corey first. He might chime in on this, I remember Jay gets some air time as well cannot wait to see it again. Love to see this one again.
 
Pretty sure Disco did the Hitler on Shane and Corey first. He might chime in on this, I remember Jay gets some air time as well cannot wait to see it again. Love to see this one again.

Yeah, Disco did it. IIRC it was Helfert that Hitler had made the bet with. :rotflmao1:
 
I loved those videos! Hope Disco saved them. I'd like a copy myself. I must have had a zillion people tell me how funny it was.
 
Can someone who has a copy of this and the time re-up this onto a non-youtube streaming site such as Vimeo or anything else? I went to find that video for a chuckle, could not find it, came here to find the link, and read this...
 
Back
Top