Old School Lovers - fasten your Seatbelt

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hello Guys, here are my new Mobleys, one is the Red Baron and the other is the Red Warrior.
Here are the Story for the Red Baron:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Richthofen
Randy did a fantastic Job on each Cue, the Baron have 11 Veneers:eek: and the Warrior 10 Veneers:eek:.
Stabilisized Amboyna Burl from the same Batch as the Searing Twins, Macassar Ebony with a nice Grain, the other is a super straight grained Maple.
The Warrior have a Ivory over Steel Joint and the other is full Ivory.
Very nice colored EE Wrap on each Cue.
The highlight is the Propeller Ring above the wrap and Randy did a small Red Fokker in the Butt too. The Red Baron Shafts have a Propeller Inlay in the Wood, nice Idea from Randy. The Baron Shafts are 13mm and the Warrior Shafts are 12,75mm.
Now enjoy the Pics,
Ralf
IMG_9121_3.jpg

IMG_9124_3.jpg

IMG_9130_3.jpg

IMG_9343_3.jpg

IMG_9319_3.jpg

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Those cues are beautiful and the workmanship is unreal. I like Amboyna a lot and you have 2 great examples of this beautiful wood........

James

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
huuu Buddy,

crazy stuff- the propellers are nuts- especially in the ringwork and the shafts.

Even more sick ist the tripledecker in the butt- I had no idea how great this is executed.

Looking forward to take a little taste of them, when we play tomorrow-

What I miss are more pics of the case, but that´s another story...

Have never seen more veneers in a cue (I know that there are 11 with the paper venners, but in the pics are only 10 to see)

Great stuff pal

I have a BB to trade... :wink:

Last edited:

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Awesome, Awesome cues Ralf! Randy's attention to detail is just insane. Enjoy those beauties for a long time my friend!

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Unbelievable!!!

Those are two fantastic cues, and I am sure they will play beautifully. From the rings, veneers, colors and woods, everything is in harmony. Your a lucky man, enjoy the heck out of them. You know they got to be perfect when JS gives them the once over before they ship.

TommyT:thumbup:

Last edited:

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something is happening in Florida

I think these Florida cue makers are in a secret society. These cues are beautiful and represent some of the best work that is out there. Congrats on the pick up.

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Ralf,
Very nice,,,good to see Randy put my wood to good use ,,i cant wait to get mine now,,,Best of Luck with them,,,enjoy,,,AWESOME WORK<<!!!!!!!!!

BR
Ken

fourkingscues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow

Hey Ralf,
Very nice,,,good to see Randy put my wood to good use ,,i cant wait to get mine now,,,Best of Luck with them,,,enjoy,,,AWESOME WORK<<!!!!!!!!!

BR
Ken

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOVE that propellor ring and the bi-plane inlay.

Beautiful work by Randy.

Scott

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a fantastic looking set of cues! Excellent choice of woods... The execution looks absolutely flawless. The propellar ringwork is so creative. I have never seen or imagined anything like that. You must smile every time you look at these cues. :D

Congratulations,

Chris <~~~~~~ very excited to already be on this list...:grin-loving:

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Thanks Guys, the Cues looks much better in Person. I will make new Pics in the Sun over the Weekend, the Amboyna in unreal, looks like exploded Lava:D. Will take them out to a test drive today:thumbup:
Ralf

Joshua70

german oak
Silver Member
probably Ralf has a sleepover- party with his triplane this night :D

We will see this night, how good they shoot a boar

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Florida Cue-Makers

I think these Florida cue makers are in a secret society. These cues are beautiful and represent some of the best work that is out there. Congrats on the pick up.

Mobley , Manzino, Showman, Searing, Dayton, Howard, OHMAN, etc, etc
"these Guys LOVE What They Do !

Those Mobley cues are beautiful works of art,
ENJOY :)

Last edited: