Efren showing off

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Wow like it was a hanger. "no pocket" there is always a pocket for the God of Pool Efren Reyes

JMS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a man crush on Efren. That guy is a living legend!!!!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Didn't even bother to put down his "man bag". It's true...he's "The magician". Thanks for the link.

stouter2386

how about the 5 out ?
Silver Member
could reyes be anymore gracious and just down right the nicest pool player out there?!?!?!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Yeah, that was pretty good but couldn't he have made this shot with the borrowed cue set on fire while spinning a watermelon on his left foot? :eek:

Without question, Efren is the best ambassador pool could have ever hoped for. Pure goodness in his heart and pure brilliance with a cue in his hand. And, apparently, it doesn't really matter whose cue is in his hand. :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing this link.

Best,
Brian kc

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh for Christ's sake. Please someone tell me Efren doesn't carry that gay man-purse with him everywhere.

Efren will do what he pleases and it will be good for you.;)

I can't believe that dude took the drink out of his hand and made him shoot!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Efren will do what he pleases and it will be good for you.;)

I can't believe that dude took the drink out of his hand and made him shoot!

That "dude" is David Alcaide, one of the top twenty players in the world.
I love the way Efren takes one quick look at the shot and instantly knows what to do. Forty five years of Rotation helps!

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Although the shot is incredible & made me giddy...I was more struck by the way Efren's smile evaporated as he approached the table. The smile faded as the "magician" appeared.

Doug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re:Efren

If all, at least more pros exhibited Efren's demeanor and class while playing pool corporate sponsors would be lined up waiting their turn for endorsements. Players could become extremely well paid for their talent. Instead, they show up at tournaments wearing flip flops and a tee shirt (even tournaments being streamed and viewed by thousands) with a scowl complaining there is no money to be made. Everyone, and not just pool players and enthusiasts, love Efren once they see him. I can imagine him being more popular than Tony the Tiger if kids could see his smile on ltheir cereal box!