****Super Nice Tim Scruggs 1996****

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
PRICE DROP!!!

Stunning Scruggs cue with 76 pieces of Ivory inlays, 19.1 Oz , 2 13mm shafts, Ivory Ferrules. Four points with 5 Veneers, Yellow-orange-red-red-black. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will get answers for you.

One of the best looking Scruggs I have seen and hits the balls a ton.

$ Price dropped to $3700.00 Shipped in US.

Attachments

• Camera Download 6 21 10 106.jpg
    Camera Download 6 21 10 106.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 3,679
  • Camera Download 6 21 10 112.jpg
    Camera Download 6 21 10 112.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 3,659
  • Camera Download 6 21 10 113.jpg
    Camera Download 6 21 10 113.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 3,666
  • Camera Download 6 21 10 114.jpg
    Camera Download 6 21 10 114.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 3,682
Last edited:

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
WOW, VERY NICE CUE HERE !!!

This is one for the closet, and to sit on for years and years.

I'd love to have one that was this fancy !!!

What joint pin does it have?

Nice Cue !!!

Good Luck !
jwe

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Scruggs Cue

Your right, It is definately a keeper. It will only go up in value. The pin is the older style 5/16-14 piloted joint.

Great cue by a great cuemaker.

Thanks for the comments.

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A little more info on this cue, it was one of six made in this design all with the same inlay pattern but each with a different set of veneer colors and some different color wraps. They were made as a collaboration of Bill McDaniel and Tim Scruggs being partly done in Bill's Jackson shop and partly done in Tim's Baltimore shop. If a person could do it the collection of six would be special but this is the only one of the group I've ever seen for sale.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
A little more info on this cue, it was one of six made in this design all with the same inlay pattern but each with a different set of veneer colors and some different color wraps. They were made as a collaboration of Bill McDaniel and Tim Scruggs being partly done in Bill's Jackson shop and partly done in Tim's Baltimore shop. If a person could do it the collection of six would be special but this is the only one of the group I've ever seen for sale.

This is great information and I was lucky enough to own 2 of the six cues you are referring to. I'd post pictures of them, but I don't want to do it in this for sale thread and upset the sellers listing. If one of mine had the veneer colors this cue has i'd still own it. This is a great cue and I wish I could swing buying it.........

James

spktur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is great information and I was lucky enough to own 2 of the six cues you are referring to. I'd post pictures of them, but I don't want to do it in this for sale thread and upset the sellers listing. If one of mine had the veneer colors this cue has i'd still own it. This is a great cue and I wish I could swing buying it.........

James

They are great looking cues. Which two did you get?

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Tim Scruggs Cue

Interesting information, and the knowlege you and others have regarding cues like this is appreciated

Terrific post

Peace
Ted

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Wow, This is a perfect example of Tim's attention to Beauty....

Where was tis cue a few months ago, when i was looking for a cue !!!

Good Luck With Sale
-Steve

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Thanks for the comments!!

I have seen two other cues like this one, but of the ones I have seen I like the veneers on this cue the best. Almost looks kinda flame like.

It really is an excellent Scruggs cue and looks like a brand new cue.

Someone will be very happy when they get this one!!!!

PVD1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Awesome scruggs cue, one of six

this is great information and i was lucky enough to own 2 of the six cues you are referring to. I'd post pictures of them, but i don't want to do it in this for sale thread and upset the sellers listing. If one of mine had the veneer colors this cue has i'd still own it. This is a great cue and i wish i could swing buying it.........

James

yes james, and i am the fortunate owner of one of the two cues you had and sold to me with in-to-out veneers of red, black, red, black; and the 5/16x14 piloted ss joint. Whoever buys this seller's cue will truly treasure this awesome 1996 scruggs cue, one of tim's "best ever". Best wishes to the seller, and to the buyer, paul del giudice.