wood2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,604
  • woooood.JPG
    woooood.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,601

dareads

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:eek::eek: The fourth and fifth pictures are absolutely stunning pieces of wood. I would love to see how those come out as a finished product.

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
what is that top wood? that's insane... it looks like the membrane materail on the walls of ... oh nevermind... something from some video games i played. same with the last piece. the 2nd to last looks like an art student's project. surely these aren't "naturally occurring" patterns? (from Earth, that is)

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what is that top wood? that's insane... it looks like the membrane materail on the walls of ... oh nevermind... something from some video games i played. same with the last piece. the 2nd to last looks like an art student's project. surely these aren't "naturally occurring" patterns? (from Earth, that is)

I make them with mushroom planting and bacterial injection while tree is still alive 10 months before the cutting. on the few up them then rest i do some stuff to them..... but they are great end products

Last edited:

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
more moremoremoremoremore.....wodwoodwoodwood....yeah baby

Attachments

• wood3.JPG
    wood3.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,530
  • wood4.JPG
    wood4.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,528
  • wood5.JPG
    wood5.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 1,525
  • wood6.JPG
    wood6.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,523
  • wood7.JPG
    wood7.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,522

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
do you have a website with finished cue pictures? i'm almost afraid to ask about pricing, but i'm loving these woods so much i gotta know how long i have to save up! I absolutely love their new and terribly unique colors/styles.

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
do you have a website with finished cue pictures? i'm almost afraid to ask about pricing, but i'm loving these woods so much i gotta know how long i have to save up! I absolutely love their new and terribly unique colors/styles.

please call me on this # 601-818-3148......I can explain more on the whole pic thing and any questions you might have

Last edited:

MN Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are these the natural wood or are they dyed and or enhanced? Beautiful either way. You should let someone do some inlay work with these.

Cheers,
RG

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are these the natural wood or are they dyed and or enhanced? Beautiful either way. You should let someone do some inlay work with these.

Cheers,
RG

should....I guess but want it Exclusively mine.... I am greedy.....hence piercy exclusive....
joking I would but I dont think people will pay for my time in making some of them.... not to mention some I have to plant mushrooms and inject bacteria in the tree to get the color pattern I want. legally transporting bacteria is freaking expensive..... that's why the woods I carry or use is exclusive to my cues.
thanks......
if the price was right.......maybe

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
should....I guess but want it Exclusively mine.... I am greedy.....hence piercy exclusive....
joking I would but I dont think people will pay for my time in making some of them.... not to mention some I have to plant mushrooms and inject bacteria in the tree to get the color pattern I want. legally transporting bacteria is freaking expensive..... that's why the woods I carry or use is exclusive to my cues.
thanks......
if the price was right.......maybe

come on people post some woods on....I'd like to see what people like ..... and I'm sure some people like the beauty of wood , share.....

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Soooo, none of those woods shown are vacuum stabilized with acrylic resin, some of which that is dyed?

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Have you ever thought about selling your book matched wood as art? The stuff is unique and amazing.

Last edited:

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Soooo, none of those woods shown are vacuum stabilized with acrylic resin, some of which that is dyed?

some are some arn't ...put you should post some of your wood that you work let people see some great wood man.....everyone I would like to see more wood instead of having me just post mine.......

Piercyexclusive

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wish people just post up some of your favorite woods that you either like and or have....doesn't matter just show off wood

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I do only in cues.......

I'm thinking you might be able to bandsaw the crotch wood, bookmatch it, and create images for artwork. A lot of the designs form abstract images. I'll work with them a little and post a few.

Chris