Rare "Joe Camel" Pool Cue F/S
Old
  (#1)
nancewayne
AzB Silver Member
nancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Rare "Joe Camel" Pool Cue F/S - 09-06-2010, 09:29 AM

This "as new played condition" cue from the early 90's has the picture of Joe Camel
on the forearm shooting pool. It weighs 19.1 oz. and has a black w/white spec. Irish linen wrap.
It has a Mizerak logo and pool balls with C A M E L in the middle of each ball on the butt sleeve.

I'll accept offers as I honestly don't know what it is worth,
but certainly is an important recognizable Camel logo associated with the Camel Pro Tour of the 90's.

No photo now until camera is fixed. Sorry!

Old
  (#2)
JimS
Grandpa & his grand boys.
JimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond reputeJimS has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4050
Location: Jim Sward 311 E. Main, Suite 317 Galesburg, Il 61401

09-06-2010, 10:53 AM

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trk...All-Categories

"The average man seeks certainty in the eye of the onlooker and calls that self-confidence.
The warrior seeks impeccability in his own eye and calls that humbleness."
Carlos Castenada

"Make no distinction between the difficult and the less difficult shot but apply yourself completely to each opportunity to strike a pool ball". Mark Wilson

"No nonchalantin at the pool table!" Sailor

Live like somebody left the gate open!

Old
  (#3)
WilleeCue
The barefoot X-cuemaker
WilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond reputeWilleeCue has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

09-06-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancewayne View Post
This "as new played condition" cue from the early 90's has the picture of Joe Camel
on the forearm shooting pool. It weighs 19.1 oz. and has a black w/white spec. Irish linen wrap.
It has a Mizerak logo and pool balls with C A M E L in the middle of each ball on the butt sleeve.

I'll accept offers as I honestly don't know what it is worth,
but certainly is an important recognizable Camel logo associated with the Camel Pro Tour of the 90's.

No photo now until camera is fixed. Sorry!
I will start by offering $25 plus shipping.
If it was mint I would offer more.

Old
  (#4)
daniel
AzB Gold Member
daniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond reputedaniel has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-06-2010, 11:07 AM

the ones worth more money are the much rarer Mcdermott Camel cues. I have a McD Budweiser cue & the quality is much much higher than the Chinese imports.

Rare "Joe Camel" Pool Cue F/S
Old
  (#5)
nancewayne
AzB Silver Member
nancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond reputenancewayne has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Rare "Joe Camel" Pool Cue F/S - 09-06-2010, 02:59 PM

Thanks for the reference to the eBay "Camel" stuff ! I guess there is a BIG following for this old advertising logo of Joe Camel. I will try to also put it on eBay and see what response. Willee, thanks for the offer. I'll have to check, but I think I have more in it than that. Any other offer/info. would be helpful. I've had it in my cue collection display rack for a number of years and it has attracted some comments from friends seeing it.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: