f9ball Andy Gilbert Custom

Warren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
this is the andy gilbert cue i won from taking first place in the fantasy9ball.com derby city classic event. 6 points (3 high/3 low) of curly maple into honduran rosewood, each point has 3 veneers (black/maple/black) maple stitch rings at A,B,C,D, and E. maple band in the butt sleeve, brown/white speck irish linen wrap.

bandido

Player Power!
Silver Member
Hi Warren,
Use Photoshop on your photo. Open it in Photoshop then go to file and "Save for Web", select jpeg and change the quality to one that will make the image less than 10K in size. Or send me the photo and I'll work on it so that you can just concentrate on your thesis.
Ed

Warren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bandido said:
Hi Warren,
Use Photoshop on your photo. Open it in Photoshop then go to file and "Save for Web", select jpeg and change the quality to one that will make the image less than 10K in size. Or send me the photo and I'll work on it so that you can just concentrate on your thesis.
Ed

thanks edwin, i'll try that next time, but i already sent the picts to mike, i think he is going to put them up, later, warren..

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here are the pics that Warren was trying to post...

Attachments

• gilbertscan1.gif
    gilbertscan1.gif
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,187

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
AzHousePro said:
Here are the pics that Warren was trying to post...
i have an ivory jointed andy gilbert cue,one of the best playing cues i have ever owned,i've had everything from richard black,paul drexler,southwest(lori and jerry),perry weston,schon(runde) and of course more meucci,mcdermott and hublers than you can shake a stick at. LOL!!!