Sweet prices on my last two Hueblers...

tiger37373

3 Cushion Enthusiast
Silver Member
These are two really nice vintage hueblers. Like new, re-finished and re-wrapped.

@ $240 each, you can't beat that price....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180570052380&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180570054333&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

cues029.JPG


cues035.JPG
 
Last edited:
Great prices, I love the look of those old Huebler's. Too bad the butt section on those old vertical logo cues is just too fat for me, otherwise I would be all over the one with points.

Good luck with your sale. They shouldn't last long at that price.
 
can't believe no one has bought these yet. I'm not dropping the price anymore. So buy now!
 
Unfortunatley I can't swing em right now. But if they are still available in march I'll take em down to the super billiards expo and see if I can flip em
Until then I don't have the money to swing




Hard to believe that no one is into REALLY nice vintage hueblers....
 
I love them, unfortunately I don't have the cash or these would be coming home to me, and I would be starting my collection. I recently traded one of the old Huebler's for my Frey Sneaky, but I still wouldn't mind having one to look at. . .I can't get used to the fatter butt-heavy style of these older ones.

Good luck with the sale, and hopefully soon. :)
 
Back
Top