* MANZINO * "EVOLUTION" ICCS "Peoples Choice" Best In Show

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey AZer's,
I wanted to post some pictures of this Amazing Bob Manzino cue which was made for me. This cue was completed just in time for the ICCS show. I will be posting better pictures, but I really wanted everyone to get a quick look at this cue which exceeded all expectation I had. The amount of engraving and metal work involved has made pictures very difficult. This is a see in person cue as like "La Finestra" was.

Every year Bob tries to push the limits of creativity and execution, with this year being NO exception.
Entering this cue into the " Grand Collection" was a No Brainer for me. It is the crown Jewel of my collection.
I appreciate all Collectors, Cuemakers, and Spectators voting for this cue for the "Peoples Choice" Best In Show..

I would also like to give a personal Thank You to Bob Manzino. Bob has always let me be part of the design element of cues he has made for me. This is a special honor for me. What Bob ends up creating is truely spectacular funtional art.
Best,
Ken Kerner
evolutionandSW060.jpg

evolutionandSW003-1.jpg

ManzinoEvolution073.jpg

ManzinoEvolution075.jpg

evolutionandSW056.jpg

evolutionandSW053.jpg

ManzinoEvolution052.jpg

ManzinoEvolution054.jpg

ManzinoEvolution057.jpg

Last edited:

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Wow

That cue is something else...the what Im guessing is Rose Gold is fantastic!

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That cue is something else...the what Im guessing is Rose Gold is fantastic!

Hey Paul,
We thought about making it gold. It was all about the look of the cue without caring about any expense. The decision to use jewelers grade Copper was the contrast and brilliance we were looking for. I'm sure this metal will be used more in the future..
I will get better pictures in the next day or so.. Have to mess around with lighting and the camera..
Best,
Ken Kerner

Last edited:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow. Looks even better than the 'Top Secret/In Process' pics you showed me.

That cue is SICK!!!! Its like one of those beautifully detailed and intricate, old-school wrought iron fences! Bob hit the ball outta the park with this one.

- B <--------- wondering what jewler's grade Cooper is? ;)

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob hit this cue out of the park, it's exquisite. Lets see if Tony at BB can top this ;)

TommyT........Can anyone say "MONSTER"!!!!

Last edited:

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Gotcha

Hey Paul,
We thought about making it gold. It was all about the look of the cue without caring about any expense. The decision to use jewelers grade Copper was the contrast and brilliance we were looking for. I'm sure this metal will be used more in the future..
I will get better pictures in the next day or so.. Have to mess around with lighting and the camera..
Best,
Ken Kerner

Looks just as good, wouldnt know the difference...unless the cue was unfinished then copper would tarnish and gold would not...which is why silver works with cues too! But anyone looking at this cue already knew that!
Thanks for sharing, have talked to Bob a couple times, nice old school guy!

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is just insane... Bob is in a league of his own when it comes to functional art. Everyone else is playing for second.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Nice Ken...congrats.
Just doing the dot inlays on the rings alone had to cause temporary blindness!
Always amazed by a Manzino.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, lucky i didnt show up ;) it would have been real real close. I think you would have got the nod as there are 3 cues similar to mine thus its not a one of a kind, where yours is. Beatiful Cue Ken, I'd play with it if It was mine. Congrats, I cant imagine what Manzino will do next. This cue is on the cutting edge, as is mine but to a much greater extent. man its amazing what people can build.

If this was golf that cue would cost $250,000

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that is just spectacular !

i love the fluid motion of the design ...

congrats on a truly impressive work of art.
kam

MidLifeCrisis

Just loves cues...
Silver Member
cRaZy details!!! Whose going to count all those silver dot inlays in the rings? LOL... What a special cue... has to be one of my new favorites...

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spectacular design...

Congratulations Mr. Kerner and Mr. Manzino!

I LOVE this site because you can view cues such as this.

Thank you Sir,
Chris

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is a pleasure to see Ken designing and buying in addition to selling these cues'
I am truly shocked when I look at the intricate designs.
It is good of you to let the rest of us enjoy the cues
thank you
Dean

Chris Byrne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The pictures do not do this cue justice! The fine engraving in the metals is fantastic though, hard to photograph. Great cue!

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
I'd almost trade my Scruggs s/p for it. Seriously Ken, your cue is a little fancier. l.o.l. Very nice pal.
"country" Bob

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is just insane... Bob is in a league of his own when it comes to functional art. Everyone else is playing for second.
Thanks for the nice words..
Bob's work speaks for itself. His creativity in design, and his own personal style is unmistakenable.
Best,
Ken Kerner